• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

DIVISIONAL PLAYOFF THREAD

SDRay

Let's go Fleet! #BoatUp #AnchorDown
Staff member
Administrator
Podcaster
No, Rams just to make spanos STFU re: the "fight for LA". And hopefully the patriots end the spanoses season tomorrow.
I’m also ok with both LA teams losing this weekend since the Rams have already won the fight between the 2 teams.

SDRay

Let's go Fleet! #BoatUp #AnchorDown
Staff member
Administrator
Podcaster
Rams won but I still think that the Saints and Eagles are both a bit better.

Gill Man

Inaugural San Diego Charger Fan Since 1962 FUDEAN
Staff member
Rams won but I still think that the Saints and Eagles are both a bit better.
agree, Rams have some issues in the secondary, not sure what the deal is.....Wade Phillips same ol'. When you run for 250 yards on the Cowboys that's a major accomplishment but to only win by 8 points doing that? Something not right. They did not put them away like they should have.

Harryo the K

THE BIG SHOW
A sellout crowd assembled in the cavernous Coliseum, with a significant portion of those fans cheering on America’s Team. The sideline was dotted with celebrities, and LeBron James hosted several Lakers teammates in a field suite behind the east end zone.

You Stub Hubbers know how the opposing teams help the gate.

Last edited:

wrbanwal

Foxboro weather

Partly Cloudy
Temp 27°
Feels like 20°
Precip 0%
Humidity 38%
Wind NNE 6 mph

That there is your wind chill folks.

FUDEAN

FiftyFive

Dean Spanos is a traitor!
God, the Deanos really are going to get an easy free pass to the Super Bowl against a terrible quarterback (Lamar Jackson) and two atrocious "defenses." This is nauseating and a kick in the nuts to everyone who truly supported the team in SD.

God, the Deanos really are going to get an easy free pass to the Super Bowl against a terrible quarterback (Lamar Jackson) and two atrocious "defenses." This is nauseating and a kick in the nuts to everyone who truly supported the team in SD.
Agree. It makes me sick as a San Diegan.

Concudan

Still Chargin
Staff member
Administrator
Chargers D shot their wad last week. They are not even trying today. Good job Pats. Game over before the half.