DIVISIONAL PLAYOFF THREAD

• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Gill Man

Inaugural San Diego Charger Fan Since 1962 FUDEAN
Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
Now I want Dallas

Shut The F* up LA
No, Rams just to make spanos STFU re: the "fight for LA". And hopefully the patriots end the spanoses season tomorrow.

Reactions: SDRay

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
Rams won but I still think that the Saints and Eagles are both a bit better.
agree, Rams have some issues in the secondary, not sure what the deal is.....Wade Phillips same ol'. When you run for 250 yards on the Cowboys that's a major accomplishment but to only win by 8 points doing that? Something not right. They did not put them away like they should have.

Harryo the K

Aug 26, 2017
Rams are a great team. If Eagles come west, Rams will win.
If it's in the Saints' Crib, it will be a shootout with edge to Saints.

Reactions: HUN

Harryo the K

Aug 26, 2017
THE BIG SHOW
A sellout crowd assembled in the cavernous Coliseum, with a significant portion of those fans cheering on America’s Team. The sideline was dotted with celebrities, and LeBron James hosted several Lakers teammates in a field suite behind the east end zone.

You Stub Hubbers know how the opposing teams help the gate.

Last edited:

wrbanwal

Dec 27, 2005
Foxboro weather

Partly Cloudy
Temp 27°
Feels like 20°
Precip 0%
Humidity 38%
Wind NNE 6 mph

That there is your wind chill folks.

FUDEAN

FiftyFive

Dean Spanos is a traitor!
Nov 14, 2017
God, the Deanos really are going to get an easy free pass to the Super Bowl against a terrible quarterback (Lamar Jackson) and two atrocious "defenses." This is nauseating and a kick in the nuts to everyone who truly supported the team in SD.

Reactions: Fender57

Fender57

BoltTalker
Sep 7, 2008
God, the Deanos really are going to get an easy free pass to the Super Bowl against a terrible quarterback (Lamar Jackson) and two atrocious "defenses." This is nauseating and a kick in the nuts to everyone who truly supported the team in SD.
Agree. It makes me sick as a San Diegan.

Concudan

Still Chargin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 5, 2006
Chargers D shot their wad last week. They are not even trying today. Good job Pats. Game over before the half.

DFWBoltFan

Where am I?
Apr 19, 2011
Chargers D shot their wad last week. They are not even trying today. Good job Pats. Game over before the half.
Brady untouched. Pats D all over Rivers.

It's not rocket science.

Fuck the Pats - I am so damned sick of them.

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
Neurosurgical