Did threads get deleted?

• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thumper

WHS
Aug 24, 2005
www.bolttalk.com
WonderSlug said:
Did some threads or posts get deleted?

My post count went from 2402 to 1941.

:icon_eek:
Yes, some old threads from talkbolts.com that were from before the merger were lost due to a problem with the vBulletin database. I restored your post count. Besides the old posts being lost, threads that were very old, but still were being posted in were also lost, such as the Chargers fans introduce yourself thread. It looks like besides a few lost threads, everything is ok now.

Reactions: rexy2006

WonderSlug

Sep 1, 2005
www.boltsplanet.com
leisure said:
You keep track of crap like that? :icon_rofl:
Well... :icon_confused:

Seeing as how there was a thread in Lounge celebrating my 2000th post about 3 weeks ago and my post count had suddenly fallen below 2000..... :icon_huh:

And yes, I pretty much know how many posts I have on each forum I'm on. Not exactly, but within +/- 50. :)

rexy2006

Dec 17, 2005
San Diego
WonderSlug said:
Well... :icon_confused:

Seeing as how there was a thread in Lounge celebrating my 2000th post about 3 weeks ago and my post count had suddenly fallen below 2000..... :icon_huh:

And yes, I pretty much know how many posts I have on each forum I'm on. Not exactly, but within +/- 50. :)
I had over 3,000 and had a thread party a couple weeks ago. Now I am under 3K again.

I wasnt that drunk, was I???:icon_huh:

Thumper

WHS
Aug 24, 2005
www.bolttalk.com
Chispa said:
I was just teasing, Thumper. It was meant to be self-depricating. TK might be the only one to "get" that joke. Oh, yeah! And Kim. :icon_mrgreen:

But seriously, did you have to fire your IT guy? :icon_eek: :icon_eek:
No, he didn't get fired, because he is me. I hate it when I have to fire myself. :icon_huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.