Denver v.s Chokeland

• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

tboltzcali

Sep 14, 2005
this can be a great weekend if oakland decides to show up and beat up the donks. Yes I will be watching this game if on the tube, yelling at the raiders. I hate the broncos worse than the raiders.

Reactions: SDjoe269

SDjoe269

BoltTalker
Oct 11, 2006
Agreed and very well said. Yelling at the Raiders to do something is a far cry from cheering for them so it is allowable for us boltheads to "contructively criticize" Jokeland.

boltssbbound

Jun 16, 2006
tboltzcali said:
this can be a great weekend if oakland decides to show up and beat up the donks. Yes I will be watching this game if on the tube, yelling at the raiders. I hate the broncos worse than the raiders.
I don't hate any team more than the Turds, but my hatred does not blind me from reality, and the reality is that Denver losing helps us.

Having said that, there is not way the Turds beat the Donks. The Raiders will be lucky to get 50 yards of offense against Denver.

BFISA

Nov 16, 2005
boltssbbound said:
I don't hate any team more than the Turds, but my hatred does not blind me from reality, and the reality is that Denver losing helps us.

Having said that, there is not way the Turds beat the Donks. The Raiders will be lucky to get 50 yards of offense against Denver.
I jes remember '04, when Jokeland shocked the world in the snow in Denver...mebbe lightnin can strike twicet!!:icon_shrug: :icon_huh: :icon_mrgreen: :tup:

Oct 28, 2006
I wont hate the Raiders until they become a true threat, thier fans on the other hand i think the whole world can go without

Trumpet_Man

Feb 14, 2006
Johnny Lightning said:
:joke: :hilarious: :lol:
Watch....now some tree hugger will go all moralistic on me for wanting to see pain.

They too can K*M*A & you know the rest ... :icon_mrgreen:

turbo_turtle

In Disguise
Aug 2, 2006
:icon_rofl: :icon_mrgreen: Maybe we can see more nuts go flying.:icon_mrgreen: :icon_rofl: