• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Denver game

M

matilack

glutton4Bolts said:
QB controversy in Denver? Noice! KC looked bad as well.... Supebowl here we come!
Denver looked bad, NO OFFENSE, Jake Bummer 3 picks.
KC looked worse even before Green went down.

PERFECT SUNDAY FOR CHARGERS!!!

NOW LETS GET THEM RRRRRAIIDERRS!!!!

Concudan

Still Chargin
Staff member
Administrator
matilack said:
Denver looked bad, NO OFFENSE, Jake Bummer 3 picks.
KC looked worse even before Green went down.

PERFECT SUNDAY FOR CHARGERS!!!

NOW LETS GET THEM RRRRRAIIDERRS!!!!
OHHH HELLL YEAH!!!:tup:

AnteaterRaider

Carpe Diem et omni Mundio
Staff member
Super Moderator
Podcaster
KC i think is going to crash (but I also wanna include I hope Green is ok)
Denver, we thought the same thing last year when they lost to Miami to start hte season and that didn't go according to plan.

BFISA said:
As sorry as Jake was, they still had an opportunity to win it in the end...scary stuff:icon_eek:
I agree.

Both Denver an KC opened the door wide open for the Bolts to seize the early lead in the AFC west best of 16 game season so I hope that we capitolize on it period.:yes: :tup:

Hell yeah.

SLT's corners played very well.. I'm afraid that versus SD with all the same passes the Broncos might have moved the ball more... I still think our offense would have overwhelmed the Broncos defensive performance today.

WonderSlug

BFISA said:
As sorry as Jake was, they still had an opportunity to win it in the end...scary stuff:icon_eek:

That's because the Rams' offense was like a drunk virgin geekboy:

Unable to punch it in the endzone for a score.

boltssbbound

BFISA said:
Yeah, but that was only because the Rams' offense kept committing stupid penalties and settling for field goals. Also, the officials just gave the Donks a few gift calls.

The Donks and the Queefs lost. We are a win against the Turds away from first place in the AFC West. We have not held that position since 2004.

AnteaterRaider

Carpe Diem et omni Mundio
Staff member
Super Moderator
Podcaster
lets also not forget that denver's LBs and CBs are nothing to be laughed at. Their front four's a joke but that's expected. their OL especially Foster at RT is weaker apparently, and they can't run worth a damn with the Bell boys

TheLash

WonderSlug said:

Yeah but I was pretty happy getting 21 points from my fantasy kicker. I hope they keep that up all season.
:icon_banana:

M

matilack

WonderSlug said:

Chargers dont have a problem with that.
Denver played like trash today, espcially Jake Bummer.

I dont expect them to play that poorly again on defense, but the offense seems terrible.

WonderSlug

matilack said:
Chargers dont have a problem with that.
Denver played like trash today, espcially Jake Bummer.

I dont expect them to play that poorly again on defense, but the offense seems terrible.

The Rams' defense played very well. Jim Haslett looks like he'll be a much better DC than he was a HC.

The Rams D showed that once Jake "the Fake" gets pressured even a little, he gets flustered and makes the costly error -- 3 INT and a fumble.

He's very Peyton Manning-like in that regard.....

I'm sure that Wade will be reviewing the game film when it comes our turn to face the Donks (and Cam will when it's time to face the Rams).