• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

    afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

    Sign Up or

    Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Dennis Green's tirade

SDRay

Let's go Fleet! #GoBoats #AnchorDown
Staff member
Administrator
Podcaster
#1
Watch an upset Dennis Green at the podium after last night loss to the Bears.

 

BFISA

Well-Known Member
#2
ChargerRay said:
Watch an upset Dennis Green at the podium after last night loss to the Bears.

He was pissssed, as well he shoulda been...he's fired the OC and promoted th QB coach.

He oughtta be in Neil Racker's pocketbook...two straight games where he shoulda done what he's there for...to kick game-winning figgys.

Prolly not a good time to be late for a team meeting or practice, if you're a Cardinal player.
 

WonderSlug

Well-Known Member
#3
Yup. He was also blasting the national media for their jock-licking of the Bears and their crowning the Bears as SB champs before the season is even half-over.

He also said the Cards had a gameplan against the Bears that was working well until the 4th quarter, when offensive breakdowns allowed them back into the game.
 

BFISA

Well-Known Member
#4
WonderSlug said:
Yup. He was also blasting the national media for their jock-licking of the Bears and their crowning the Bears as SB champs before the season is even half-over.

He also said the Cards had a gameplan against the Bears that was working well until the 4th quarter, when offensive breakdowns allowed them back into the game.
Edge prolly shouldn't b1tch this week about not gettin enuff carries :tdown: :no: :icon_evil:
 

Trumpet_Man

Well-Known Member
#8
Man oh man I just got off the phone with VFV22 and he was at the Bears/Cardinals game now that he is a season ticket holder.

Good thing he is a Chargers fans is all I can say because that was hideous.
 

BFISA

Well-Known Member
#9
Trumpet_Man said:
Man oh man I just got off the phone with VFV22 and he was at the Bears/Cardinals game now that he is a season ticket holder.

Good thing he is a Chargers fans is all I can say because that was hideous.
That was a choke job of epic proportions, the biggest choker being Neil Rackers...a close second was Edge :icon_evil:
 

Trumpet_Man

Well-Known Member
#10
BFISA said:
That was a choke job of epic proportions, the biggest choker being Neil Rackers...a close second was Edge :icon_evil:
He is putting up his seats for sale on Ebay to pay for next year season tickets.

They are that hot of a commodity :tup:
 

exodus

Well-Known Member
#14
That was funny. As good as "You play to win the game!"

I don't have any sympathy for them though. I've had enough heartbreak as a chargers fan.
 

Top