Deion Sanders Says Too Many Players Being Admitted to Pro Football Hall of Fame

Lance19

BoltTalker
Oct 2, 2011
Wherever these Valkyries drop me...
Political red herring aside, your argument centering around Edgerrin James and his worthiness is a good example of the Hall’s inequities. It’s not the “Hall of Players Who Collected Stats”, it’s the “Hall of Fame”. Eli and Plunkett, through their SB heroics, are definitely more famous than James or Dan Dierdorff for that matter. Joe Namath, who really did nothing other than guarantee, and then led, the Jets victory, is in and I don’t think you can exclude him.
I'm already planning--with Nicholas Cage--a heist, to remove Edgerrin's bust from the Hall...to save the HoF from itself...

Reactions: Concudan

Harryo the K

Aug 26, 2017
Who gives a flying eff about Rush Limbaugh? If you want to gripe about him, go to the political forum. Otherwise, Rush and his medal have absolutely nothing to do with the NFL hall of fame.
I was making a comparison of what awarded and the lack of the awardee history
to have anything to do with the award.

You and others may lack the ability to absorb seemingly not connected events and be able to see why these things happen. Even simple things like the League putting a team in London to make the Corporation more money, you love to dismiss as a problem of travel or fan support.
This entire Game is political soup. The number of times Rush has mentioned the NFL
probably does qualify him for both the Medal of Freedom AND the Hall of Fame.

• Wow
Reactions: Lance19

Quetzalcoatl

BoltTalker
Feb 1, 2015
I was making a comparison of what awarded and the lack of the awardee history
to have anything to do with the award.

You and others may lack the ability to absorb seemingly not connected events and be able to see why these things happen. Even simple things like the League putting a team in London to make the Corporation more money, you love to dismiss as a problem of travel or fan support.
This entire Game is political soup. The number of times Rush has mentioned the NFL
probably does qualify him for both the Medal of Freedom AND the Hall of Fame.
Come to the politics thread, Harry. The NFL is boring, and the Hall of Fame is just a place for people to congratulate themselves on how good they used to be at playing with their oval-shaped balls.

Harryo the K

Aug 26, 2017
Come to the politics thread, Harry. The NFL is boring, and the Hall of Fame is just a place for people to congratulate themselves on how good they used to be at playing with their oval-shaped balls.
My platform is ground level. Thanks, I might go over there, too.
My citizenship card is stamped and digitalized.
38E3A060-5C4A-418A-AC5C-76E82E884934.png

cocasts

BoltTalker
Jun 1, 2018
If owners and RB Edgerrin James get into the Hall, yes Plunkett, yes to Eli.....hell yes, to Rivers, too. It's marketing not history. Rush Limbaugh just got the Medal of Freedom. Yes, a medal for being a bigot and racist. And what he thinks of his “fellow” recipients...
In February 2020, Rush Limbaugh said receiving the U.S. Presidential Medal of Freedom was "less of an honor" after learning it had previously been given to Rosa Parks and Maya Angelou.

And you think someone doesn't belong in a
make believe corporate sponsored “Hall”.
There is no longer a moral center to anything.
best post in this otherwise worthless thread. Thanks!