• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Dear Chargers Coaches...

Concudan

Still Chargin
Staff member
Administrator
Keep it up! Great job!!!

Oh yes, and can you have Merriman use SDC as a tackling dummy. He is already a dummy, so the final part should be easy...:icon_mrgreen:

M

matilack

WonderSlug said:
Our team is now such that we can win doing either method. :lol:
Balance baby!!! I ask, and I shall recieve, Balance in the Offense!!!:icon_rofl: :icon_party: :icon_toast: :icon_banana: :tup: :lol: :icon_tease:

I think Marty just wanted to embarass the Raiders in week 1. To just run-run-run-punt for a quarter is total disrespect to the Turds offence. :icon_rofl:

WonderSlug

turbo_turtle said:
I still want Steve Crosby fired because our coverage skills in the ST need an improvement.
Yeah, although Nate has definitely seemed to improve his distance on kickoffs. Two kicks that reached 3 or more yards deep in the endzone!

sdchrger

Concudan said:
Keep it up! Great job!!!

Oh yes, and can you have Merriman use SDC as a tackling dummy. He is already a dummy, so the final part should be easy...:icon_mrgreen:
For once we actually agree on the coaching?!?!?!?!?!?:icon_shrug:

Concudan

Still Chargin
Staff member
Administrator
eldwin said:
Hell ya!!

I'm at the west endzone and witnessed a few of those kicks. Nice hang time and distance from Nate.

The dude is quickly becoming the best kicker in the league.:tup:
Why didnt you come to the gaiter then?!

BoltsFanUK

You've done a good job so far, the only concern i had from last week is that Marty was to conservative with passing the football but that has been and gone so i have no worry about the coaches:yes: :yes:

GO BOLTS:bolt: :bolt: :bolt: :tup: :tup: