• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Davis has a point to prove to Chargers

SDRay

FU Spanos and Dundon
Staff member
Administrator
Podcaster
http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/chronicle/archive/2006/10/14/SPG9NLP6K71.DTL

Cornerback Sammy Davis' opportunity for payback against his former team grew Friday, with the news that starter Walt Harris is questionable with a hamstring injury.

Harris, who's having a career year, tweaked his leg at the end of Thursday's practice, didn't practice Friday, and is listed as "questionable" for Sunday's game against the visiting Chargers.

"It's a little strange," Davis said of his possible start against the team that traded him April 13 to San Francisco for wide receiver Rashaun Woods. It was a swap of disappointing first-round choices, and Woods continued to disappoint while in San Diego.

!~BOLT~!

hahahahahahah come and get your revenge candyman. considering the fact that WE wasted a first round pick on a scrub like davis shouldnt we be the ones wanting revenge?

boltssbbound

Sammy, always looks like he's playing on ice skates. God forbid he has to change directions. Kmac and Parker are going to make him look silly.

Thread_Killer

Davis spent four years with the Chargers after they drafted him 30th in 2003, and is familiar with the San Diego receivers.

"I know their routes; I think that gives me an advantage," he said.

bigcarson50

Thread_Killer said:
Davis spent four years with the Chargers after they drafted him 30th in 2003, and is familiar with the San Diego receivers.

If Cam is worth anything, he should throw plenty of plays that include double moves on Davis. He is going to be anxious to do something, I think he will jump some routes.

Concudan

Still Chargin
Staff member
Administrator
Thread_Killer said:

Davis couldnt cover his bed with a blanket.

AnteaterRaider

Carpe Diem et omni Mundio
Staff member
Super Moderator
Podcaster
this is th best thing you can have hapen if your a charger fan
Davis is going to be burnt radioactive black!

WonderSlug

How is Sammy going to do anything versus the likes of Gates, Floyd, and VJ, who are each 5 inches taller and at least 30 lbs heavier than he is?