Dak Prescott demanding to be the highest paid QB

• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Gill Man

Inaugural SAN DIEGO Charger Fan Since 1962 FUDEAN
Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
yeah anytime someone can eff over Jerrah I'm good. Dak doesn't deserve it though. He's way overestimating his value.

Harryo the K

Aug 26, 2017
yeah anytime someone can eff over Jerrah I'm good. Dak doesn't deserve it though. He's way overestimating his value.
Of course. But Jerrah has the richest franchise. Lawrence $16 mil, Martin at $11 mill, Eliot at $10 mil.....he should ask for that. It's an ego game. Looks like concession prices at the SoFi stadium
are gonna increase.

Gill Man

Inaugural SAN DIEGO Charger Fan Since 1962 FUDEAN
Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
Of course. But Jerrah has the richest franchise. Lawrence $16 mil, Martin at $11 mill, Eliot at $10 mil.....he should ask for that. It's an ego game. Looks like concession prices at the SoFi stadium
are gonna increase.
The only concession I'd ever want from SoFi would be for those numbskulls to admit they screwed up moving 2 franchises 2 LA.

Harryo the K

Aug 26, 2017
The only concession I'd ever want from SoFi would be for those numbskulls to admit they screwed up moving 2 franchises 2 LA.
I'll wager the Chuggers sign Stan Lee ex Cowboy free agent. 33 years old linebacker,
SOP for them.