Custom Chargers Shoes

• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Electric Chair

May 23, 2006
Thumper said:
Check out the link. I'm thinkin about buying a pair of these rebok custom shoes. Cool site. You can customize the shoes any way you like. Check them out. LINK

I'd love to hear some feedback before I buy them.
Cool site.

$100 ain't bad. It would be fun to have them on gameday.

Reactions: Thumper

Trumpet_Man

Feb 14, 2006
Thumper said:
Check out the link. I'm thinkin about buying a pair of these rebok custom shoes. Cool site. You can customize the shoes any way you like. Check them out. LINK

I'd love to hear some feedback before I buy them.
LVBOLT had a hook up with Nike I believe. The shoes were around $80.00. The site was called IDNIKE or something like that because he had shoes which were similar at the last game.

in_a_days

dgaf
Sep 8, 2006
vegas
Chispa said:
I remember the kicks that you're talking about Trumpie and I think they were just slighly different than the ones pictures above. But I think I like this look better than the Reboks.

RayDahayder

BoltTalker
Sep 12, 2006
I've just been playing around doing different color design combinations.... it's endless!!! I can't decide.... I may have to buy three or four pairs.... all different combos.

You can get stuck on this site for HOURS!!! :tup:

Trumpet_Man

Feb 14, 2006
RayDahayder said:
I've just been playing around doing different color design combinations.... it's endless!!! I can't decide.... I may have to buy three or four pairs.... all different combos.

You can get stuck on this site for HOURS!!! :tup:
Easy simba !!!

I told meself no more leather Bolt jackets and accessories until I know these bastards are staying or giving us the finger. We will know soon ....

exodus

Nov 4, 2005
I saw this a little while ago. I wasn't going to say anything, because I thought I would get ridiculed but I totally want a pair.

Trumpet_Man

Feb 14, 2006
exodus said:
I saw this a little while ago. I wasn't going to say anything, because I thought I would get ridiculed but I totally want a pair.
Ridiculed ?

LVBOLT is around 35 maybe 40 years old and had a set which looked tight - cool - the shit. :tup:

MadMike

Mar 17, 2006
Sweet, I need a pair!

Normal Gameday Shoes:

Throwbacks:

And some for my wife:

exodus

Nov 4, 2005
Trumpet_Man said:
Ridiculed ?

LVBOLT is around 35 maybe 40 years old and had a set which looked tight - cool - the shit. :tup:
well then, if it is trumpy approved, I'm getting an early christmas present for myself:tup:

boltssbbound

Jun 16, 2006
exodus said:
well then, if it is trumpy approved, I'm getting an early christmas present for myself:tup:
If it's Trumpy approved, you can probably smoke it, snort it or drink it. :icon_rofl:

exodus

Nov 4, 2005
boltssbbound said:
If it's Trumpy approved, you can probably smoke it, snort it or drink it. :icon_rofl:
Even better:icon_mrgreen:

RayDahayder

BoltTalker
Sep 12, 2006
I just spent a few hours doing four or five different designs.... If I knew how to attach photos here I'd put them up.... but this custom shoe thing is great!!

tboltzcali

Sep 14, 2005
I believe the charger logo shoes are Reebok. If you go to NIKEID.COM, you can create your own shoes. they have various colors, depends on the shoe. Or just go to Tyler Mall in riverside, they have a buncha shoes there.

LV Bolt Fan

Aug 1, 2006
Las Vegas
Trumpet_Man said:
Ridiculed ?

Your WAY too kind, Trumpy! Remind me to give a big :winkiss: for the kind word's on my age. I'm actually a little older than that. I know, it's hard to believe!

Anyway, I got my shoes at nikeid.com Mine are the Bruins as seen in the thread. They are just like the one's shown but have the nike logo on the tongue in powder blue and the say Go Bolts on the heel's.

Trumpet_Man

Feb 14, 2006
Thumper said:
Dude, I've seen you wear your Chargers socks! :icon_tease:
Those were a gift. Even my sunglasses were a gift because I would not spend that kind of money. It is just not worth it to me.

Trumpet_Man

Feb 14, 2006
LV Bolt Fan said:
Your WAY too kind, Trumpy! Remind me to give a big :winkiss: for the kind word's on my age. I'm actually a little older than that. I know, it's hard to believe!

Anyway, I got my shoes at nikeid.com Mine are the Bruins as seen in the thread. They are just like the one's shown but have the nike logo on the tongue in powder blue and the say Go Bolts on the heel's.
I did not know this stuff existed where you could design your own shoes. That is cool man. :tup: :icon_toast: