1. Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities for the sports fans. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

CTE

Discussion in 'All Other San Diego Sports' started by Quetzalcoatl, Oct 7, 2018.

1. Quetzalcoatl

Quetzalcoatl BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +1,071
    For all those interested in the effects of contact sports on brains, read the summary of the recent McGregor martial arts fight. Those people's brains have to be, at best, on par with those of chimpanzees. I am glad that is one sport that I never watch. I hope the day doesn't come when one of these people kill one or more of the rest of us. I know it has already happened with football players.

2. SDRay

SDRay RIP SD Chargers..F the LA Chargers, Go Irish Staff Member Administrator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,426
    Not interested in UFC since I'm not a fan of grappling. Make it more like the movie "Bloodsport" with all the martial arts techniques minus Jiu Jitsu, then maybe I'll check it out.

3. Quetzalcoatl

Quetzalcoatl BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +1,071
    Typical Raiders fan.