Cromartie's INT in the Green Bay game

• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Buttmunch

Jul 5, 2006
Thanks Slug, I didn't get a chance to watch it....must have gone over to take a dump.

MtlBoltsFan

Jesse Ventura/Howard Stern 2016
Jun 27, 2006
St. L should have followed the leisureworld draft they would have known to take Cro #11 overall he will be a superstar AJ owned everyone up the kisser yet again :icon_rofl:

Shamrock

Jun 18, 2006
MtlBoltsFan said:
St. L should have followed the leisureworld draft they would have known to take Cro #11 overall he will be a superstar AJ owned everyone up the kisser yet again :icon_rofl:
We still have to see how the kid does during the regular season, but so far we've gotten some fantastic glimpses into the athleticism Cro possesses.

Even more, I like that he came in soon after being drafted and worked out at Chargers Park a bunch trying to learn and improve.

SanDiegoRon

BoltTalker
Jan 13, 2006
veeeeeeerrrrrryyyyy NICE!!!

McCree had better play a mean centerfield, or you guys will suffer through a whole season of hearing me chant... Landry... :icon_rofl:

MtlBoltsFan

Jesse Ventura/Howard Stern 2016
Jun 27, 2006
Shamrock said:
We still have to see how the kid does during the regular season, but so far we've gotten some fantastic glimpses into the athleticism Cro possesses.

Even more, I like that he came in soon after being drafted and worked out at Chargers Park a bunch trying to learn and improve.
He's too hard of a worker to not be able to grasp the game mentally. He has a long way to go before he can be trusted to sniff out double moves and such but he will get it done and will be one of the best if not the best CB in the league AJ wins again :icon_rofl:

Shamrock

Jun 18, 2006
tahirjon said:
I dubbed the video highlights of Rivers two touchdown throws and Cromartie's interceptions with Josh Lewin's blood pumping homer calls! Nothing sounds better than a completely subjective commentator calling touchdowns and interceptions. :Beer:

Hank Bauer and Josh Lewin call the three best calls of the Chargers preseason opener.
Watch the video and hear the radio call. Rivers to Jackson... overturned.
Rivers to Jackson... NOT OVERTURNED! And the Cromartie Interception. Enjoy.

HOMER CALL HIGHLIGHTS
Thought y'all might like this too .....