Cromartie says he?ll be at rookie camp

• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

PhilipRivers#1

BoltTalker
Mar 14, 2006
Bolt Bot said:
Source: San Diego Union-Tribune
By Kevin Acee
Chargers first-round pick Antonio Cromartie said he will attend the team’s rookie camp May 13-14.
?I don’t have any concerns at all,? Cromartie said. ?I’ll be here.?
Cromartie’s agent had spoken with General Manager A.J. Smith about the language in the Chargers’ injury [...]

article link
Its all coming together.....:icon_banana:

Concudan

Still Chargin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 5, 2006
Good, I know Merriman not attending last year because of the wording did not sit right with like 90% of the fans.

I will be interested to see what the kid has, that is beyond the highlight reels.

Trumpet_Man

Feb 14, 2006
We will be there this Saturday at 6AM to greet the rookies - yeah we know it is closed to the general public but that is half the fun. :icon_mrgreen:

SDRaiderH8er

Apr 27, 2006
Concudan said:
Good, I know Merriman not attending last year because of the wording did not sit right with like 90% of the fans.

I will be interested to see what the kid has, that is beyond the highlight reels.
But how quickly we turned, I guess when ever you get an oppurtunity to skip something, reach for every legit excuse possible.

Reactions: Carrie1219

SDRaiderH8er

Apr 27, 2006
Trumpet_Man said:
We will be there this Saturday at 6AM to greet the rookies - yeah we know it is closed to the general public but that is half the fun. :icon_mrgreen:
Outside, on the road?