• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

CRO-Magnon Fan Club

Greetings fellas. I finally made it over to the A list of Chargers posters. I hereby convene the first meeting of the CRO-Magnons. Idiot Charger fans like myself willing to dress up like a mongoloid neanderthal in a Chargers jersey to promote the legend of our own freakshow shut down cover corner whose arms are longer than the average Orangutang and who can hurdle Randy Moss standing on a 6ft ladder.

CRO-Magnons unite!

Trumpet_Man

Boltergeist said:
Greetings fellas. I finally made it over to the A list of Chargers posters. I hereby convene the first meeting of the CRO-Magnons. Idiot Charger fans like myself willing to dress up like a mongoloid neanderthal in a Chargers jersey to promote the legend of our own freakshow shut down cover corner whose arms are longer than the average Orangutang and who can hurdle Randy Moss standing on a 6ft ladder.

CRO-Magnons unite!
:lol: - Welcome.

You found the spot where the "A" list hangs :icon_mrgreen:

Are you ready for next Saturday or what....I am geeked to the gills to kick this biitch off. :icon_banana: :rockout: :icon_beerbang: :icon_party:

MtlBoltsFan

Jesse Ventura/Howard Stern 2016
Boltergeist said:

CRO-Magnons unite!
Welcome Boltergeist. You know your **** so I am glad that you have arrived. Just remember no matter what anyone tells you MTL is a sweetheart :icon_banana:

Boltergeist said:

CRO-Magnons unite!
Glad to see you here man! :icon_toast:

Shamrock

BFISA said:
This is also the official posting home of Shamrock, the famous Charger poster from other Charger sites!!:tup: :lol: :yes:
CRO-Magnums anonymous .....

I think we need t-shirts printed .....

WonderSlug

Concudan said:
Cro is mie boi!!!
You have official claim to Cromartie. You snapped "the picture" of him, you claim him.

No matter what Leisure says about scouting him while the guy was 8 months old and still in diapers. :lol:

Concudan

Still Chargin
Staff member
Administrator
WonderSlug said:
You have official claim to Cromartie. You snapped "the picture" of him, you claim him.

No matter what Leisure says about scouting him while the guy was 8 months old and still in diapers. :lol:
Only thing L was scouting on mie boi was BUBBLE!!!! :lol: :icon_tease:

Boltergeist said:

CRO-Magnons unite!
:football: :rockout:

Welcome to Oz.