Coolest Chargers T-Shirt Ever!!!

• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

BigK

BoltTalker
Oct 13, 2006
Some friends of mine want to create cool charger t-shirts with either cool slogans or great images (without infringing on NFL rights of course ;-).

All we could come up with so far was thunder strikes coming out of a skull :icon_huh:

We are not trying to make any profit from selling the shirts. We would just give the end result (images) away for everybody to use.

We are looking for design ideas from you guys.

THANK YOU!!!

Trumpet_Man

Feb 14, 2006
BigK said:
Some friends of mine want to create cool charger t-shirts with either cool slogans or great images (without infringing on NFL rights of course ;-).

All we could come up with so far was thunder strikes coming out of a skull :icon_huh:

We are not trying to make any profit from selling the shirts. We would just give the end result (images) away for everybody to use.

THANK YOU!!!
That looks cool.

It would look cool saying Bolttalk.com as well anywhere. :icon_mrgreen: :icon_toast:

foober

BoltTalker
Aug 17, 2006
CAn you put the picture of A.j. as god in the clouds that people have posted here on the forum on the back. If you do I'll buy a couple of them.

Trumpet_Man

Feb 14, 2006
foober said:
CAn you put the picture of A.j. as god in the clouds on the back that folks have posted here on the forum. If you do I'll buy a couple of them.
:bolt: :bolt: :bolt:
:bolt: :bolt:

BigK

BoltTalker
Oct 13, 2006
Good one. Sure, we'll consider it ;-)

Post or PM me pictures if you have (meant for everybody).
Just please do not 'borrow' them.

foober

BoltTalker
Aug 17, 2006
Trumpet_Man said:
Yep thats the one. i'll buy a couple of your teeshirts if you can put A.j.'s gawd picture on the back or the front. That thar is the reason we have a good team now.

boltssbbound

Jun 16, 2006
I still like the one a few of us thought up last year--a che guevara style shirt, only instead of Che it's LT, and instead of a red star on his beret it's a lightning bolt. Underneath LT it says, "Viva la revolucion"

If I had any artistic ability I'd create a design and stake it to a screenprinter.

BigK

BoltTalker
Oct 13, 2006
What other BASE colors would you guys like (besides WHITE)?

How do I create a poll?

foober

BoltTalker
Aug 17, 2006
BigK said:
What other BASE colors would you guys like (besides WHITE)?

How do I create a poll?
I think the A.j. in the clouds picture would look good with a blue tee shirt. How much will they cost a piece.

Concudan

Still Chargin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 5, 2006
sdrocks said:
Ahhhhh so not cooolllll. How can play my boy like that?
:lol: Just funnin around with the AJ is Gawd croud...:tup:

turbo_turtle

In Disguise
Aug 2, 2006
:lol: As the turtle soup and steaks. :lol:

This is how AJ needs to looks.

Not as the Devil. Very bad as the Devil.

Concudan

Still Chargin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 5, 2006
turbo_turtle said:
:lol: As the turtle soup and steaks. :lol:

This is how AJ needs to looks.

Not as the Devil. Very bad as the Devil.
:icon_huh:

BigK

BoltTalker
Oct 13, 2006
Maybe I should start a separate post for this ...

But what would you think about a t-shirt for Foley - and how could that look like?

BigK

BoltTalker
Oct 13, 2006
foober said:
I think the A.j. in the clouds picture would look good with a blue tee shirt. How much will they cost a piece.

We looked into some options. Probably around $10/piece.

Thumper

WHS
Aug 24, 2005
www.bolttalk.com
boltssbbound said:
I still like the one a few of us thought up last year--a che guevara style shirt, only instead of Che it's LT, and instead of a red star on his beret it's a lightning bolt. Underneath LT it says, "Viva la revolucion"

If I had any artistic ability I'd create a design and stake it to a screenprinter.
Now that is a very cool idea for a t-shirt. :tup:

BFISA

Nov 16, 2005
BigK said:

THANK YOU!!!
I've hadda shirt almost jes like this'un for about a year or so!!:icon_eek:

BigK

BoltTalker
Oct 13, 2006
Someone I talked on the trolley to said he would like to have a shirt with all the games of the season with an opening to enter the score. He said it would be cool to wear that to every game - kinda like a seasons shirt or like a tour shirt.

What do you guys think of that?