CONTEST: Caption This Photo (Nov.)

• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thumper

WHS
Aug 24, 2005
www.bolttalk.com

Check out my new break dancing move!

Ok, you see my caption above. I know someone out there can do better. This contest will end at the end of the month. The winner will be determined by the Bolt Talk staff and receive a BoltTalk.com t-shirt plus some other surprise goodies. I can guarentee you the surprise goodies will be good, so show us what you can come up with.

Johnny Lightning

Go Bolts
Feb 7, 2006
Thumper said:

Ok, you see my caption above. I know someone out there can do better. This contest will end at the end of the month. The winner will be determined by the Bolt Talk staff and receive a BoltTalk.com t-shirt plus some other surprise goodies. I can guarentee you the surprise goodies will be good, so show us what you can come up with.
Hey , your not wearing any underwear !

tboltzcali

Sep 14, 2005
Thumper said:

Is this your face...or your ass???

Thread_Killer

Feb 6, 2006

"Bite me, Shamrock! If you'd watch the ball once in a while, you'd see all of my interceptions and fumble recoveries."

:icon_smile:

Reactions: Kwak

Boltdiehard

Jan 5, 2006
Thread_Killer said:

"Bite me, Shamrock! If you'd watch the ball once in a while, you'd see all of my interceptions and fumble recoveries."

:icon_rofl:

Carrie1219

Banned
Banned
Nov 16, 2005
not here
Thread_Killer said:

JMHO only... but I'd consider this one an early winner.... :lol: :bolt:

MadMike

Mar 17, 2006
Thumper said:

Kama Sutra: Bolt Style!

TJBOLT

Jul 31, 2006
Thumper said:

Damm!!!!! you should be called Brown Stripes:icon_eek:

Oct 28, 2006
Thumper said:

Those pants wonte be white after this loss

MadMike

Mar 17, 2006
Thumper said:

I can beat you one handed, standing on my head!

!~BOLT~!

Oct 2, 2006
www.finerfinishdetailing.com
Thumper said:

In win, Chargers find time to examine why the browns stink.

Status
Not open for further replies.