• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Congrats to Concudan - 3,000 posts.

Every post a quality post at that. Keep up the good work man. You're the grease that keeps this site moving!

:icon_banana: :icon_toast: :icon_beerbang: :nana_dance: :bolt:

M

matilack

Thumper said:
Every post a quality post at that. Keep up the good work man. You're the grease that keeps this site moving!

:icon_banana: :icon_toast: :icon_beerbang: :nana_dance: :bolt:
Concudan is the man, i just started here, i cant even imagin 3000 posts

Concudan is the legend who gave us the photo of the Season of Cromarties Int. during practice and congrats on such a feat and keep it up and hopefully 9,000 more posts will be here in no time.:icon_party: :icon_toast: :icon_beerbang:

I can't believe it... I have more posts than Conc. :lol: I'm sure that's only temporary. I've seen how many posts these guys rack up on a gameday. Quality ones at that. :icon_wink: :yes:

Here's a new avatar if you are ever so inclined. :icon_mrgreen:

Concudan

Still Chargin
Staff member
Administrator
NYchargerfan said:
Props Conc.. the mighty BT.Com mod..:tup:
Can I yet claim the title of the people's mod?

Or is the Rabid mod more appropriate?:lol:

Thanks all, couldnt reach 3k without you!

Concudan

Still Chargin
Staff member
Administrator
BFISA said:
Modesty from the original Post Padder AND the King o the Rep Ho's!!:lol: :tup: :icon_rofl: :icon_toast:
As NYCF said at the UT, the 'kinder gentler' Conc cracks people up!:icon_banana: