confused

  • Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

    afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

    Sign Up or

    Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

LT-Express

Bolttalk.com Janitor since 06'
Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 4, 2006
2,625
214
260
CIncinnati, OH
Very confusing to me? I had to watch the game on the game center on cbssportsline.com.....I saw that right before the game winning field goal, KC had a false start with 11 seconds to go which pushed it back to a 53 yard field goal. I thought that inside of a minute if a false start is called it is a mandatory 10 sec run off the clock?
 
  • Like
Reactions: SDRay

LV Bolt Fan

Well-Known Member
Aug 1, 2006
4,195
415
310
Las Vegas
The Champ said:
Very confusing to me? I had to watch the game on the game center on cbssportsline.com.....I saw that right before the game winning field goal, KC had a false start with 11 seconds to go which pushed it back to a 53 yard field goal. I thought that inside of a minute if a false start is called it is a mandatory 10 sec run off the clock?

Depends on who's playing and whitch officiating crew is working.:icon_shrug:
 

boltmanbz

Well-Known Member
Oct 16, 2006
1,355
83
190
39
LV Bolt Fan said:
Depends on who's playing and whitch officiating crew is working.:icon_shrug:
ahah me and my friend were just talkn about this 10 second rule too, the refs today blew
 

SDRay

FU Spanos and Dundon
Staff member
Administrator
Podcaster
Jun 20, 2005
13,046
1,817
350
46
Chula Vista, CA
www.afsportsforum.com
The Champ said:
Very confusing to me? I had to watch the game on the game center on cbssportsline.com.....I saw that right before the game winning field goal, KC had a false start with 11 seconds to go which pushed it back to a 53 yard field goal. I thought that inside of a minute if a false start is called it is a mandatory 10 sec run off the clock?
Good catch Champ! I didn't think about that one. But yes, they should have run out of time!
 

Ride The Lightning

Join the Dark Side, we have cookies.
Aug 15, 2006
10,732
1,290
350
46
Chula Vista, CA
www.oceandivide.info
boltmanbz said:
ahah me and my friend were just talkn about this 10 second rule too, the refs today blew
How about the TD McCardell scored that they spotted down @ the 1? :lol:


How about Law raping Parker on the sidelines?

I hate harping about refs, but whatever the fuk his name is that was the head official today BLOWS.
 

boltmanbz

Well-Known Member
Oct 16, 2006
1,355
83
190
39
Ride The Lightning said:
How about the TD McCardell scored that they spotted down @ the 1? :lol:


How about Law raping Parker on the sidelines?

I hate harping about refs, but whatever the fuk his name is that was the head official today BLOWS.
how about the chiefs picking up Rivers in mid air after the whisle blew and hammered him in the ground
 

foober

BoltTalker
Aug 17, 2006
2,943
199
270
66
chefville reffing at its best.

I wonder if marty can bring that up about the 10 second rule. That does make me wonder.
 

SDRay

FU Spanos and Dundon
Staff member
Administrator
Podcaster
Jun 20, 2005
13,046
1,817
350
46
Chula Vista, CA
www.afsportsforum.com
What about Rivers being in the grasp, and then fumbling the ball? Even with the Refs blowing calls all over the place. We still battled back and had a chance to win.

Ok I'm over this game. We're 4-2 and going home for 2. I still feel real good about our team.
 

boltmanbz

Well-Known Member
Oct 16, 2006
1,355
83
190
39
ChargerRay said:
What about Rivers being in the grasp, and then fumbling the ball? Even with the Refs blowing calls all over the place. We still battled back and had a chance to win.

Ok I'm over this game. We're 4-2 and going home for 2. I still feel real good about our team.
6-2 sounds good before going into denver!
 

LT-Express

Bolttalk.com Janitor since 06'
Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 4, 2006
2,625
214
260
CIncinnati, OH
boltmanbz said:
ahah me and my friend were just talkn about this 10 second rule too, the refs today blew
I was watching the cincy game today and it happened to Carolina, so when I saw that I thought it was going to go to OT! That is a bunch of Bullsh!t!
 

ColdBlooded

BoltTalker
Oct 20, 2006
668
8
140
33
ChargerRay said:
Good catch Champ! I didn't think about that one. But yes, they should have run out of time!

Hey guys, the thing about the runoff is that the clock has to be running in order for the 10 sec run off to take place, at the time it happened KC had already called a timeout and the clock was stopped therefore no runoff and only a 5 yard penalty.:)
 

LT-Express

Bolttalk.com Janitor since 06'
Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 4, 2006
2,625
214
260
CIncinnati, OH
ColdBlooded said:
Hey guys, the thing about the runoff is that the clock has to be running in order for the 10 sec run off to take place, at the time it happened KC had already called a timeout and the clock was stopped therefore no runoff and only a 5 yard penalty.:)

Very good thanks as I said I had to watch the game on cbssportsline and didnt really get to see that!
 

SDRay

FU Spanos and Dundon
Staff member
Administrator
Podcaster
Jun 20, 2005
13,046
1,817
350
46
Chula Vista, CA
www.afsportsforum.com
ColdBlooded said:
Hey guys, the thing about the runoff is that the clock has to be running in order for the 10 sec run off to take place, at the time it happened KC had already called a timeout and the clock was stopped therefore no runoff and only a 5 yard penalty.:)
Ahh I see. Thanks for the rule clarification!
 

BFISA

Well-Known Member
Nov 16, 2005
41,136
2,142
350
foober said:
chefville reffing at its best.

I wonder if marty can bring that up about the 10 second rule. That does make me wonder.
If there's 11 secs left, go ahead and subtract 10 secs...same thing would happened, jes no kickoff.