• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

confused

LT-Express

Bolttalk.com Janitor since 06'
Staff member
Super Moderator
Very confusing to me? I had to watch the game on the game center on cbssportsline.com.....I saw that right before the game winning field goal, KC had a false start with 11 seconds to go which pushed it back to a 53 yard field goal. I thought that inside of a minute if a false start is called it is a mandatory 10 sec run off the clock?

LV Bolt Fan

The Champ said:
Very confusing to me? I had to watch the game on the game center on cbssportsline.com.....I saw that right before the game winning field goal, KC had a false start with 11 seconds to go which pushed it back to a 53 yard field goal. I thought that inside of a minute if a false start is called it is a mandatory 10 sec run off the clock?

Depends on who's playing and whitch officiating crew is working.:icon_shrug:

SDRay

FU Spanos and Dundon
Staff member
Administrator
Podcaster
The Champ said:
Good catch Champ! I didn't think about that one. But yes, they should have run out of time!

Ride The Lightning

Join the Dark Side, we have cookies.
boltmanbz said:
ahah me and my friend were just talkn about this 10 second rule too, the refs today blew
How about the TD McCardell scored that they spotted down @ the 1? :lol:

How about Law raping Parker on the sidelines?

I hate harping about refs, but whatever the fuk his name is that was the head official today BLOWS.

boltmanbz

Ride The Lightning said:
How about the TD McCardell scored that they spotted down @ the 1? :lol:

How about Law raping Parker on the sidelines?

I hate harping about refs, but whatever the fuk his name is that was the head official today BLOWS.
how about the chiefs picking up Rivers in mid air after the whisle blew and hammered him in the ground

SDRay

FU Spanos and Dundon
Staff member
Administrator
Podcaster
What about Rivers being in the grasp, and then fumbling the ball? Even with the Refs blowing calls all over the place. We still battled back and had a chance to win.

Ok I'm over this game. We're 4-2 and going home for 2. I still feel real good about our team.

boltmanbz

ChargerRay said:
What about Rivers being in the grasp, and then fumbling the ball? Even with the Refs blowing calls all over the place. We still battled back and had a chance to win.

Ok I'm over this game. We're 4-2 and going home for 2. I still feel real good about our team.
6-2 sounds good before going into denver!

LT-Express

Staff member
Super Moderator
boltmanbz said:
ahah me and my friend were just talkn about this 10 second rule too, the refs today blew
I was watching the cincy game today and it happened to Carolina, so when I saw that I thought it was going to go to OT! That is a bunch of Bullsh!t!

SDRay

FU Spanos and Dundon
Staff member
Administrator
Podcaster
Yes, the Rams will be ready for us. Especially their offense. Let's take care of business 1 game at a time. Then we can talk about the Donkeys.

ChargerRay said:
Good catch Champ! I didn't think about that one. But yes, they should have run out of time!

Hey guys, the thing about the runoff is that the clock has to be running in order for the 10 sec run off to take place, at the time it happened KC had already called a timeout and the clock was stopped therefore no runoff and only a 5 yard penalty.:)

LT-Express

Staff member
Super Moderator
ColdBlooded said:
Hey guys, the thing about the runoff is that the clock has to be running in order for the 10 sec run off to take place, at the time it happened KC had already called a timeout and the clock was stopped therefore no runoff and only a 5 yard penalty.:)

Very good thanks as I said I had to watch the game on cbssportsline and didnt really get to see that!

SDRay

FU Spanos and Dundon
Staff member
Administrator
Podcaster
ColdBlooded said:
Ahh I see. Thanks for the rule clarification!

BFISA

foober said:
chefville reffing at its best.

I wonder if marty can bring that up about the 10 second rule. That does make me wonder.
If there's 11 secs left, go ahead and subtract 10 secs...same thing would happened, jes no kickoff.