Conc's Cromartie INT pic on Broncos forums

• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

WonderSlug

Sep 1, 2005
www.boltsplanet.com
Concudan's photo of Cromartie's awesome INT in TC has been making the rounds at some Broncos forums.

The people there have been crapping themselves over that pic and think we just may have another first round winner on our hands.

MtlBoltsFan

Jesse Ventura/Howard Stern 2016
Jun 27, 2006
Concudan could have seriously made $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ with that pic :icon_rofl: :icon_rofl: :icon_rofl:

Drunk

Jun 19, 2006
Yea I seen that, its really getting around. Great pic.

sdchrger

Dec 8, 2005
WonderSlug said:
Concudan's photo of Cromartie's awesome INT in TC has been making the rounds at some Broncos forums.

The people there have been crapping themselves over that pic and think we just may have another first round winner on our hands.
Linky?

MtlBoltsFan

Jesse Ventura/Howard Stern 2016
Jun 27, 2006
leisure said:
:yes:

yep I tried to help but he reciprocated by yelling at me again :icon_mrgreen:

I still love CONC though :tup:
Yup I gave pos rep to a guy who insulted me earlier on. Why can't people be more loving like we are leis?

WonderSlug

Sep 1, 2005
www.boltsplanet.com
Here are those comments from that link.

Here we go:

Rascal said:
Saw this picture in a different forum and just had to post it.

The height of this jump as Cromartie made this INT is just disgusting.

Pezedit*
Fixed the link
Mtbrncofn said:
Amigo said:
Dear God!
If you look close enough I think Marty is getting a woody over that!
Clockwork Orange said:
If not for his torn ACL last year, he'd have easily been the first corner taken in the draft and possibly a top 10 pick. If he's healthy, the Bolts got a steal at #19.
Bob's Your Information Minister said:
Kobe!

I'm hearing good things about Marlon McRee, too. Between Cro and Maron, SD might have a legit secondary this year.
Clockwork Orange said:
He can gain experience, his speed, athleticism and height are amazing.

Even if he doesn't pan out, he's absolutely worth the risk at the 19th pick.
Mediator12 said:
I was hoping no one in the division would get him, and am pi55ed he went to SD. The experience argument has a little merit, but FSU rotates their Defensive players more than just about any school. I hope he does take awhile to "get it" because once he does he is going to be amazing.
OSKIE said:
San Diego IMO has the best defense in the West. If Cromartie ends up playing to his abilities it will seal the deal. They already have the best Run D IMO. Merriman is going to an all-pro for the next decade. For the most part they are a fairly young Defense too. Scary.
Steve Sewell said:
Agreed. Their DLine and LB's are sick. Now they've upgraded their secondary. Here's hoping they don't live up to their potential again this year.

All reports from Chargers camp are saying that Rivers is having a very nice camp.

Kind of a bummer that both of the games vs. the Broncos are late in the season. Rivers should be firmly entrenched by then. I could see them as being the stiffest competition for the Broncos in the West...

Shamrock

Jun 18, 2006

sdchrger

Dec 8, 2005
BFISA said:
Cut n paste it, will ya...I doan wanna register with those pole (poll?) smokers.
Here it is
Shamrock said:
Hi my name is Shamrock, I'm a famous poster from a multiple Charger sites. I want to propose a trade. We'll give you that POS Donnie Edwards and a hack named leisure for your first round pick next year.

Trumpet_Man

Feb 14, 2006
Here it is

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shamrock
Hi my name is Shamrock, I'm a famous poster from a multiple Charger sites. I want to propose a trade. We'll give you that POS Donnie Edwards and a hack named leisure for your first round pick next year.

:icon_rofl: :icon_rofl: :icon_rofl: :icon_rofl: :icon_rofl:

Trumpet_Man

Feb 14, 2006
Thanks for the cut and paste because I am not registered there as well.

I am not as famous as Shamrock on the Internet - yet :icon_mrgreen:

Shamrock

Jun 18, 2006
Trumpet_Man said:
Here it is

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shamrock

:icon_rofl: :icon_rofl: :icon_rofl: :icon_rofl: :icon_rofl:
Jolly Jokers .......

That's NOT what I wrote. I gave Conc props and told the Donk fans that Cro will be DROY.

sdchrger

Dec 8, 2005
Shamrock said:
Jolly Jokers .......

That's NOT what I wrote. I gave Conc props and told the Donk fans that Cro will be DROY.
:lol:

I was wondering when you would be around to comment on "your post" :icon_rofl:

Shamrock

Jun 18, 2006
Trumpet_Man said:
I am not as famous as Shamrock on the Internet - yet :icon_mrgreen:
Leisure wishes he was as famous as me ...... :)

Shamrock

Jun 18, 2006
leisure said:
Only after the secret leisure police busted you :lol:
Did you promote yourself to famous mod of the internet?

BTW, have I ever told you to **** off?

Shamrock

Jun 18, 2006
leisure said:
I figured since so many mods bust my balls I thought it would be fun to become one :icon_mrgreen:
You've never been shy of self promotion ........