• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Conc gets screwed again

Concudan

Still Chargin
Staff member
Administrator
leisure said:
You idiot it is too late......sorta like prostitutes you have to pay in advance :lol:

Why should Cro pay when it is free all over the net :icon_shrug:

BTW 5%? FU
Yeah all squawk no walk!

Concudan

Still Chargin
Staff member
Administrator
thejdog said:
I got 7 PMs from posters over there after my thread was closed telling me that was effed up, that the thread got yanked....that it was a great pic and they llok forward to years of Moss/Cromartie battles.

So I send the Mod who closed it a PM, letting him know of all his posters who were bummed the thread go closed. Did not use a bit of profanity and was not the least bit disrespecful

I logged on 10 minutes later and poof...I'm banned "for life" :icon_rofl: :icon_rofl:

These guys wonder why we give them a hard time when they come over here....
Thats just sad and childish. Sorry Bro.

Concudan said:
COOL! Lets get all Charger fans riled up!

GOOOO BOLTS!

It's an awesome photo Conc...WE know you took it! YOU know you took it...and everyone is talking about it...good job! :icon_banana: You can show it to your kids forever.

Can I have your autograph?? :icon_eek:

Concudan

Still Chargin
Staff member
Administrator
KimPossible said:
It's an awesome photo Conc...WE know you took it! YOU know you took it...and everyone is talking about it...good job! :icon_banana: You can show it to your kids forever.

Can I have your autograph?? :icon_eek:
My forvoritiesest of favoritesest of neigborhs can...

rexy2006

Thumper said:
He should print it up on photo quality paper and get Cromartie to sign it at fan fest.
Yeah, even a tad fuzzy, that pic is the shite! You must have timed it just perfectly...

Props to Conc! Your other pics were great, too!:tup:

rexy2006

leisure said:
The greatest photo ever taken and you biatch? :icon_huh:
conc knows i am not biatching. those drills were done when it was misty/drizzly. you had to be there. i am complaining about the weather, NOT the picture.

considering the weather, that pic is FREAKIN AWESOME.:icon_mrgreen: