College Ball

Fender57

BoltTalker
Sep 7, 2008
SDSU is getting their heads handed to them by Utah, 35-7 in the 4th. The Aztecs just scored in garbage time.

TTK

Darvished!
Jul 30, 2007
SDSU is getting their heads handed to them by Utah, 35-7 in the 4th. The Aztecs just scored in garbage time.
I don't follow the Aztecs (or football) anymore but I checked out some of their home opener last week to see the new stadium and they're still running the stone age two yards and a cloud of dust offense that I remember from 5 years ago. If they get down by two scores, they're toast. How does a Coryell school go back in time like that?

Fender57

BoltTalker
Sep 7, 2008
I don't follow the Aztecs (or football) anymore but I checked out some of their home opener last week to see the new stadium and they're still running the stone age two yards and a cloud of dust offense that I remember from 5 years ago. If they get down by two scores, they're toast. How does a Coryell school go back in time like that?
Brady Hoke, that’s how.

Fender57

BoltTalker
Sep 7, 2008
Brady Choke is on his way out. The whole QB controversy ignited this powder keg. He was asked about Lucas Johnson, last year’s QB and bowl game hero transferring out. He said that Johnson wanted to leave. Johnson’s mom tweeted last night that Choke was lying and Hoke forced him out. SDSU is now averaging 75 yards passing per game while Johnson is slinging the ball at Montana.

Hoke a liar, didn’t see that coming lol. SDSU decided to run with the devil, now they gotta pay the price. Brady Joke, never should’ve let that backstabber come back.

Last edited:

Gill Man

Inaugural SAN DIEGO Charger Fan Since 1962 FUDEAN
Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
Brady Choke is on his way out. The whole QB controversy ignited this powder keg. He was asked about Lucas Johnson, last year’s QB and bowl game hero transferring out. He said that Johnson wanted to leave. Johnson’s mom tweeted last night that Choke was lying and Hoke forced him out. SDSU is now averaging 75 yards passing per game while Johnson is slinging the ball at Montana.

Hoke a liar, didn’t see that coming lol. SDSU decided to run with the devil, now they gotta pay the price. Brady Joke, never boulder let that backstabber come back.
Maybe Hoke can go be a QB coach for Penix, one dick coaches another

• Haha
Reactions: Fender57

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
Michigan beats OSU AT Columbus , blowout. First time they've won there in 22 years. Harbaugh turned that program around 180. Shows the difference between a good coach and Hoke. But no matter what they aren't winning any national championship....they always get blown out by the SEC big boys and will likely once again.

Faded Blues

BoltTalker
Feb 10, 2018
Michigan beats OSU AT Columbus , blowout. First time they've won there in 22 years. Harbaugh turned that program around 180. Shows the difference between a good coach and Hoke. But no matter what they aren't winning any national championship....they always get blown out by the SEC big boys and will likely once again.
I am not so sure this year. Clearly Georgia is the best team but Michigan is right there. Real close. Georgia can have problems scoring so it will be a tight game.

Reactions: Gill Man

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
I am not so sure this year. Clearly Georgia is the best team but Michigan is right there. Real close. Georgia can have problems scoring so it will be a tight game.
I'm not a Harbaugh fan but have to give him his due.....if he somehow wins a national championship at UM that is a major accomplishment few could do. I"m pulling for Georgia so therefore UM will win.

Fender57

BoltTalker
Sep 7, 2008
ha, SDSU trying to Brawl with U of MIa? Isn't that a little like pee wee herman picking a fight with Mike Tyson????? ygbsm

Oh....snap....

dragon :D
I went to a SDSU Miami game in 1990 and a fight broke out there too, but it wasn’t this big.

Reactions: Gill Man

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
well this will not help UM(although they still blow out OSU without the guy):

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
Well Georgia leads LSU 35-10 at halftime. Which college team is interested in being next in line to get their ass kicked in???