College Ball

Faded Blues

BoltTalker
Feb 10, 2018
Not seeing how SDSU can get to #10, the system is rigged to not allow it. They’ll be lucky to crack the top 20 even if they run the table.
they are set up nicely to run the table next season. They will finally have a real qb in Haskell.

Also play 2 pac 12 teams and have a brand new stadium that will be packed.

mark my words.

harry book this thread.

Gill Man

Inaugural SAN DIEGO Charger Fan Since 1962 FUDEAN
Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
Not seeing how SDSU can get to #10, the system is rigged to not allow it. They’ll be lucky to crack the top 20 even if they run the table.
Plus a huge deduction for level of head coaching lol

Reactions: Fender57

Fender57

BoltTalker
Sep 7, 2008
they are set up nicely to run the table next season. They will finally have a real qb in Haskell.

Also play 2 pac 12 teams and have a brand new stadium that will be packed.

mark my words.

harry book this thread.
Won’t be hard to pack a 25K capacity stadium but I bet SDSU will struggle to get fans to pack the place. Sure, they’ll sell out to begin with but as the season wears on crowds will dwindle. I was shocked when I went to the Q and it was cavernously empty.

I looked at their schedule and it looked meh to me. Arizona is the big draw, so what? They’re not gonna pack the place when UNLV or Toledo comes to town. The MWC is the minor leagues, the only formidable opponent is Utah and still I bet they manage to lose to Hawaii or some mediocre MWC team.

There is talk that SDSU wants to jump to the Big 12. That would be a great step in the right direction. Probably get their heads kicked in at first but they can’t remain in the MWC and expect to be seriously taken.

Reactions: Gill Man

Gill Man

Inaugural SAN DIEGO Charger Fan Since 1962 FUDEAN
Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
Won’t be hard to pack a 25K capacity stadium but I bet SDSU will struggle to get fans to pack the place. Sure, they’ll sell out to begin with but as the season wears on crowds will dwindle. I was shocked when I went to the Q and it was cavernously empty.

I looked at their schedule and it looked meh to me. Arizona is the big draw, so what? They’re not gonna pack the place when UNLV or Toledo comes to town. The MWC is the minor leagues, the only formidable opponent is Utah and still I bet they manage to lose to Hawaii or some mediocre MWC team.

There is talk that SDSU wants to jump to the Big 12. That would be a great step in the right direction. Probably get their heads kicked in at first but they can’t remain in the MWC and expect to be seriously taken.
well yeah they will start out sinking to the bottom but they've won some games against the likes of UCLA etc and the thing is the crowds would likely show if nothing else to watch a better level of overall competition, mainly from the opponents at first. Ultimately hopefully it would lead to better recruits and a real HC and then rankings in the polls and an actual shot at a championship some day. I'm on board with joining the Big12.

Reactions: Fender57