CNN's Live from...the ladies room

• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Carrie1219

Banned
Banned
Nov 16, 2005
not here
Just guessing.. Is that the one where the reporter had her microphone on.... went into the ladies room and started "bashing" her sister in law... :icon_mrgreen:... while Bush continued to speak...:icon_rofl:

Leno said he could imagine Thanksgiving Day this year. :lol:

Carrie1219

Banned
Banned
Nov 16, 2005
not here
Just read the article.... Well, at least she made a few points with her husband. :lol:

This could have been so much worse. What if she had used the bathroom facilities while she carried on this conversation? :icon_eek: :lol: :lol:

BFISA

Nov 16, 2005
carrie1219 said:
Just read the article.... Well, at least she made a few points with her husband. :lol:

This could have been so much worse. What if she had used the bathroom facilities while she carried on this conversation? :icon_eek: :lol: :lol:
Now that woulda been funny...'specially a #2!!:icon_eek: :lol: :icon_rofl:

turbo_turtle

In Disguise
Aug 2, 2006
BFISA said:
Now that woulda been funny...'specially a #2!!:icon_eek: :lol: :icon_rofl:
:icon_rofl: :icon_rofl: :icon_rofl: Toby you made me clean off my monitor because I spewed coffee all over it.:icon_rofl: :icon_rofl: :icon_rofl:

That is to funny.

BFISA

Nov 16, 2005
WonderSlug said:
:icon_rofl:

This is what Kyra Phillips looks like for those who wanted to know. :D

Doan think mucha CNN, but she's a hottie!!:lol: :yes: :tup: