• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

CNN: Phony Web site mocks conservative

BFISA

The company I usedta work for takes/looks at resumes offa monster.com-thats how they hired sales peeps and IT personnel. One day, the HR queen was doing her daily scanning and found that onea our sales girls had posted a resume-for another company.

She was fired within an hour of the finding!!

AnteaterRaider

Carpe Diem et omni Mundio
Staff member
Super Moderator
Podcaster
Businesses do have that right
That's not entirely under freedom of speech because your representing your company.

A conservative columnist, michelle malkin, got this really hateful email (basically you stink you **** go eat **** and drop dead you ****) that was sent by a legal secretary from his work account. The secretary was fired because he used his work account and as such was representing the firm in a bad light.

BFISA said:
The company I usedta work for takes/looks at resumes offa monster.com-thats how they hired sales peeps and IT personnel. One day, the HR queen was doing her daily scanning and found that onea our sales girls had posted a resume-for another company.

She was fired within an hour of the finding!!
That's not legal to fire someone for posting their resume on Monster. She could have had a nice lawsuit. Our HR person has seen my resume on Monster. She's even let me know that she's seen it. They would never fire me for it though.