• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Cinci fans gearing up to face the Bolts

Concudan

Still Chargin
Staff member
Administrator
http://boards.bengals.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=31341

Here is one posters key to the game...

Stop L.T.

Wow. This is going to be quite a test for the Bengals defense. L.T. is a crazy talent, and if the Bengals have any chance of winning this game he must be contained.

Key player: Ahmad Brooks

Stop Antonio Gates

IMO Madieu has a had a very average season so far. This is going to be a huge test for him to stay blanketed on this freak the whole game.

Key player: Madieu

Block Jamal Williams

True story. I was going to bed last night thinking about our next opponent and all of the sudden I sat up and said "Jamal Williams" . It hit me like a ton of bricks that this guy is on his way to Cincy. Williams is an absolute animal and is one of the toughest guys to block in the league.

Key player: Eric Guy-check

Exploit San Diego's Secondary

Quentin Jammer has been a bust and their next best corner is a rookie (Antonio Cromartie). Chad, T.J., and Chris Henry better do all they can to take advantage of the Bolt's secondary.

Key player: Carson Palmer

exodus

those guys are pretty pessimistic. What happened to all their whodey and blowhards stuff? Losing'll do that to you...

exodus said:
those guys are pretty pessimistic. What happened to all their whodey and blowhards stuff? Losing'll do that to you...
yeah, losing the way we have, that kind of stuff will get to any fan

but me I still say

Bengals will win ;) or I hope they will lol

Can someone bench LT for one week pleeeeeeeeeease :(

WonderSlug said:
The fact that they say QJ is a bust tells you all you need to know about their knowledge of our team.
The fact that they said that only means they don't care or follow your team, either that or they just don't get news of how he's doing when Rivers Gates and LT usually gets the spotlight, it's not that hard to overlook some players

HollywoodLeo

DaNi3L™ said:
The fact that they said that only means they don't care or follow your team, either that or they just don't get news of how he's doing when Rivers Gates and LT usually gets the spotlight, it's not that hard to overlook some players
So, in other words, they have little knowledge of our team... regardless of the reason as to why they lack that knowledge.

HollywoodLeo said:
So, in other words, they have little knowledge of our team... regardless of the reason as to why they lack that knowledge.
not little knowledge just not all the knowledge they need

Edgar

BoltTalker
DaNi3L™ said:
I agree with that. Jammer is also not know for the big INT - he is a solid coverage CB - but INT's make the highlights. I think nationally he is not known to be the excellent CB that he is due to his low INT numbers.

tboltzcali

I think one big key to the game is keeping pressure on Carson Palmer. Last weeks game, the pressure was on and he forced alot of his throws. Thats gunna be a big part of controlling their passing game. Im not too worried about their running game, but cant be overlooked as well. We need to keep LT movin and groovin toward the NFL TD Record. He needs to come up big in any/every way. AG and Co. need to compliment that and get open to keep PR cool and calm. I see us winning this game, but at the same time, it can be easily lost. We are a second half team and if we can stay close with the bungles til halftime, we can take over the 3rd and 4th quarters.

tboltzcali said:
I think one big key to the game is keeping pressure on Carson Palmer. Last weeks game, the pressure was on and he forced alot of his throws. Thats gunna be a big part of controlling their passing game. Im not too worried about their running game, but cant be overlooked as well. We need to keep LT movin and groovin toward the NFL TD Record. He needs to come up big in any/every way. AG and Co. need to compliment that and get open to keep PR cool and calm. I see us winning this game, but at the same time, it can be easily lost. We are a second half team and if we can stay close with the bengles til halftime, we can take over the 3rd and 4th quarters.
there I fixed it for you

tboltzcali

If your gunna correct me, correct me all the way. But the way I see it, they arent the bengals, they are the bungles. No typo here. You guys have been horrible the last 5 games and its going to continue.

HollywoodLeo

DaNi3L™ said:
I'm not doing that here am I?

i'm showing some respect
They're saying "Dolts" all over your Bengals forum.

It's innocent smak talk, take it in stride and don't let it bother you.

Just smak back.

HollywoodLeo said:
They're saying "Dolts" all over your Bengals forum.

It's innocent smak talk, take it in stride and don't let it bother you.

Just smak back.
Fine but I'm going to be outnumbered here lol

oh and just keep underestimating the BENGALS and the DOLTS will fall ;)

Trumpet_Man

http://www.signonsandiego.com/sports/chargers/20061108-9999-lz1s8scouting.html

Although Bengals have good players, record is dead-flat average

UNION-TRIBUNE
November 8, 2006

Even with all their off-field problems – leading Internet sites to refer to the team as Cincinnatica – the Bengals started 3-0, including victories at Kansas City and Pittsburgh.

But the defending AFC North champions have lost four of their past five and in the second half of the season must face five teams that have won at least six games.....click on link for more