• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Chiefshuddle ban

M

matilack

LOL I was banned the other day from a chiefshuddle.com forum when sombody asked me to move a forum.
I promptly said "move it yourself" lol. And they banned me for "disrespecting the moderators."

If you ask me they dont like to hear any outside opinion about there team.
SO JOIN CHIEFSHUDDLE.COM, AND GIVEM HELL FROM ME GUYS. LOL
I wanna see every other thread include smack talk in that sorry little forum.:icon_banana: :icon_rofl:

matilack said:
LOL I was banned the other day from a chiefshuddle.com forum when sombody asked me to move a forum.
I promptly said "move it yourself" lol. And they banned me for "disrespecting the moderators."

I wanna see every other thread include smack talk in that sorry little forum.:icon_banana: :icon_rofl:
That forum is hideous. It made my eyes hurt just trying to look at it.

:angry: I can not read there forums because of the mice type they use as a font so I will not go there until they change it over to a font size I can read.:angry:

Concudan

Still Chargin
Staff member
Administrator
matilack said:

Could you move this thread?

Concudan

Still Chargin
Staff member
Administrator
sdchrger said:
You want me to "*** Clown" him?
Hey what you do in the sanctaty of the back seat of your car, or in the bushes on a dark night is all up to you. I just dont want to know about it!:icon_eek:

sdchrger

Concudan said:
Hey what you do in the sanctaty of the back seat of your car, or in the bushes on a dark night is all up to you. I just dont want to know about it!:icon_eek:
Why is it that you always have gey sex on your mind?:icon_eek:

sdchrger said:
Don't sweat it. I think DRUNK is drunk.
Just my opinion is that Drunk was going over the top and being an A$$ and telling the mods to move something when the request was for the starter of this thread to move it by a mod nicely.

sdchrger

turbo_turtle said:
Just my opinion is that Drunk was going over the top and being an A$$ and telling the mods to move something when the request was for the starter of this thread to move it by a mod nicely.
Actually tt I think DRUNK was joking. The first post in the thread was about being banned for making the very same comment to a mod in another forum.

sdchrger said:
Actually tt I think DRUNK was joking. The first post in the thread was about being banned for making the very same comment to a mod in another forum.
:icon_mrgreen: That makes some sense so no A$$ clown forum for drunk.:icon_mrgreen:

Trumpet_Man

Electric Chair said:
Trolls are kooks. Charger fans or not.
That sounds like someone who is fuc-king drunk.....wtf does that mean ?

Chargers fans come in sizes like booman55 or underoath or OldSchool.....take your pick of boogers :icon_shrug:

Trumpet_Man said:

Chargers fans come in sizes like booman55 or underoath or OldSchool.....take your pick of boogers :icon_shrug:
:icon_rofl: :icon_rofl: :icon_rofl: :icon_rofl: :icon_rofl: :icon_rofl: :icon_rofl: :icon_rofl:

Trumpet_Man

Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan said:
:icon_rofl: :icon_rofl: :icon_rofl: :icon_rofl: :icon_rofl: :icon_rofl: :icon_rofl:
Well fugg me freddy if it does not make sense. :yes: :icon_banana:

Pick those boogers and flip them I say and if anyone disagrees they probably eat them - fuggers :icon_mrgreen:

Electric Chair

Trumpet_Man said:

I don't think I get what you are talking about. :icon_shrug:

Apparently Carlsbad does. Maybe he could explain?