• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Cheer MTL up thread

MtlBoltsFan

Jesse Ventura/Howard Stern 2016
Yah I put an undisclosed amount of money on the under 41.5 tonight with GB @ CIN and I'm feeling like crap even though I have still made $$$ off of the preseason (which I usually never bet on). Why the fugg did I bet under??? I should have known they would give Carson tons of protection and that CIN would build an early lead and GB would be forced to throw :unsure: Well at least there's SD +3 @ SF next week :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek:

MtlBoltsFan

Jesse Ventura/Howard Stern 2016
leisure said:
Favre and Carson....one team with a suckie defense and you bet the under? :icon_rofl:
Fuggin idiot :icon_evil:
Yah I thought if they could at least take care of defense the first half Cinci's 2nd defensive unit is very stout. Fuggin McCarthy went for it on 4th and 10 from the GB like .. 40 yard line. I fuggin hate these buggers I have learned a lesson... only bet on old timer conservative coaches whose decision making patterns will not change even in the preseason. But hey I have 250 from the preseason you have nothing.. I'll take it :icon_mrgreen: Maybe I'll buy you a cut of kobe beef when I win .5 next week :yes:

MtlBoltsFan said:
Yah I put an undisclosed amount of money on the under 41.5 tonight with GB @ CIN and I'm feeling like crap even though I have still made $$$ off of the preseason (which I usually never bet on). Why the fugg did I bet under??? I should have known they would give Carson tons of protection and that CIN would build an early lead and GB would be forced to throw :unsure: Well at least there's SD +3 @ SF next week :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek:
You're still ahead.... better than those of us who won't take a little risk. :tup:

WonderSlug

thejdog said:
Dude you know this but...NEVER BET PREASON FOOTBALL.
That Vegas even has lines on PRESEASON games involving hundreds of people who will be bagging groceries in 48 hours means that there are millions of stupid people in America betting on these things.

rexy2006

WonderSlug said:
That Vegas even has lines on PRESEASON games involving hundreds of people who will be bagging groceries in 48 hours means that there are millions of stupid people in America betting on these things.
Ding, ding, ding, we have a winner!

WonderSlug

rexy2006 said:
A skanky Canadian ho that takes Loonies as payment?

Yeah, that should work...
THe only problem with Canadian whores is that afterwards, when you ask them how you did, they reply "Eh?"

You get confused and say "Thank You."