Charles Rogers??

• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

eboy923

BoltTalker
Sep 10, 2006
www.myspace.com
Am I alone that we could use a Wide Receiver? Why not try out Charles Rogers, or one of the other 50 receivers that were cut before the season?

Electric Chair

May 23, 2006
I'm very comfortable with what we have, especially if VJina can play.

Rogers is a loser.

As for the other 50, name names eboy.

Concudan

Still Chargin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 5, 2006
Electric Chair said:
I'm very comfortable with what we have, especially if VJina can play.

Rogers is a loser.

As for the other 50, name names eboy.
Zactly!!!

sdchrger

Dec 8, 2005
eboy923 said:
Am I alone that we could use a Wide Receiver? Why not try out Charles Rogers, or one of the other 50 receivers that were cut before the season?
Don't mind those others eboy, they are just crusty. Welcome to our little forum. Keep the ideas coming.:foley53: :bolt:

Electric Chair

May 23, 2006
sdchrger said:
Don't mind those others eboy, they are just crusty. Welcome to our little forum. Keep the ideas coming.:foley53: :bolt:
Aaaah... The joys of moderating...

Welcome eboy.

Boltjolt

Jun 18, 2006
Las Vegas, NV
eboy923 said:
Yes, i believe you are alone in wanting Rogers.

M

matilack

eboy923 said:

WOAH WOAH WOAH, I get shit for suggesting the opportunity to get Randy Moss after this season. And now i hear people talking about a tool like Charles Rogers?:tdown:

Concudan

Still Chargin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 5, 2006
matilack said:
WOAH WOAH WOAH, I get shit for suggesting the opportunity to get Randy Moss after this season. And now i hear people talking about a tool like Charles Rogers?:tdown:
We look for excuses to give you shit though...:icon_eek:

LIGHTS-OUT

BoltTalker
Sep 3, 2006
Rogers wouldn't make our team, I can't see him passising Greg C. or Osgood they in my eyes are way more talented than Rogers.

sdchrger

Dec 8, 2005
LIGHTS-OUT said:
Rogers wouldn't make our team, I can't see him passising Greg C. or Osgood they in my eyes are way more talented than Rogers.
Talent isn't Rodgers problem. He has more talent in his little finger than Osgood and Camirillo have in their whole bodies. It's everything else that makes a football player that he is lacking.

Rainman

BoltTalker
Sep 4, 2006
sdchrger said:
Talent isn't Rodgers problem. He has more talent in his little finger than Osgood and Camirillo have in their whole bodies. It's everything else that makes a football player that he is lacking.

Charles Rogers? My God, NO!

The guy has NO heart, just physical talent.

That, and a nose full of coke...

Trumpet_Man

Feb 14, 2006
sdchrger said:
Yeah what this MOD said "as I wash out my mouth with soap" for agreeing with you on anything. :icon_mrgreen:

Shamrock

Jun 18, 2006
Boltjolt said:
They overpaid for Burleson too.
They need something. Their offense had problems yesterday.

I didn't watch the game, but from the NFL Channel highlights, the Detroit DL tore up the Seattle OL. Is Detroit's DL that good, or does Seattle miss Hutchinson more that they thought they would?

Indy's OL wasn't anything special last night either, and KC's OL was downright horrible.

That's three of last year's top OL's that had opening day problems.