Chargers vs. Seahawks OFFICIAL Gameday Thread!!!

• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Thumper

WHS
Aug 24, 2005
www.bolttalk.com
It may be a preseason game, but football is here. LT vs. Alexander, that bald headed QB guy vs. Phillip Rivers. There are gonna be some great matchup. Well that and a bunch of scrubs just trying to make the team.

Rain or Shine the day is here!!! Go Chargers!!!! :bolt: :icon_banana:

rexy2006

Dec 17, 2005
San Diego
TheLash said:
Dude it's like 12:05:lol:

But Go Chargers!:icon_banana:
I like your ava, can you do another one with onea those Raiduh thugs heads under your arm? That would be cooooooool.:bolt:

TheLash

Aug 8, 2006
rexy2006 said:
I like your ava, can you do another one with onea those Raiduh thugs heads under your arm? That would be cooooooool.:bolt:
That could be difficult cuz I probably wouldn't have a raider fan for a best friend. That's greg a good bud and my fantasy football commish. He and his wife had never gotten to see their team play so we took em to the game. That pic was part of the deal

Reactions: Thumper

rexy2006

Dec 17, 2005
San Diego
TheLash said:
That could be difficult cuz I probably wouldn't have a raider fan for a best friend. That's greg a good bud and my fantasy football commish. He and his wife had never gotten to see their team play so we took em to the game. That pic was part of the deal
Oh, okay, I gotcha. One of our talented IT geeks could probably Photochop a Raiduh thug fan's head in there..:yes:

Reactions: TheLash

Trumpet_Man

Feb 14, 2006
:icon_banana: WOOHOO !!!!!!!!

GAMEDAY !!

ROCK & ROLL !!! :icon_toast: :icon_banana: :icon_toast:

Trumpet_Man

Feb 14, 2006
leisure said:
Saints play the Colts today....4pm PST :icon_mrgreen:
Thumper changed his avatar and I do not like it :no: ....bring back the drunk wabbit !!! :tup:

Start a POLL :icon_banana:

Trumpet_Man

Feb 14, 2006
SanDiegoRon said:
can't be there today... :icon_evil: :tdown: :icon_sad:

ingest a few for me...:icon_toast: :nana_rasta:
Bummer...I will party enough for the both of us....no worries...:bolt:

compubolt

BoltTalker
Aug 27, 2005
Game day, but Iwas told no going to the parking lot at npoon this time. So I told the wife I will go at 1. :lol: :lol: