• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Chargers vs. Packers Unofficial Gameday Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trumpet_Man

The reason for this thread is to start posting evals and injury reports for our upcoming game next Saturday.

Time to get the drums of war beating ...it starts off as a sloooow dull.....thump.....thump.....thump....and gradually increases in volume and intensity to .... THUMP .... THUMP THUMP

Trumpet_Man said:
The reason for this thread is to start posting evals and injury reports for our upcoming game next Saturday.

Time to get the drums of war beating ...it starts off as a sloooow dull.....thump.....thump.....thump....and gradually increases in volume and intensity to .... THUMP .... THUMP THUMP
Thump? you calling me? :icon_mrgreen:

Shamrock

On Sirius, Movin' the Chains, every Thursday is "Cowbell Thursday." Ya' gotta bang a Cowbell if you get on the air. Tim Ryan and Pat Kirwan have a lot of fun with it.

BFISA

Shamrock said:
On Sirius, Movin' the Chains, every Thursday is "Cowbell Thursday." Ya' gotta bang a Cowbell if you get on the air. Tim Ryan and Pat Kirwan have a lot of fun with it.
Thats at least two!! :icon_evil: :no:

Trumpet_Man

SanDiegoRon said:
Josh, is quickly becoming my "best friend" :yes:
How about if I told you I "might" have an extra ticket on the 50 Yard line :yes: for the Packers game. I can let you know in the next 24 hours or so.

Trumpet_Man said:
How about if I told you I "might" have an extra ticket on the 50 Yard line :yes: for the Packers game. I can let you know in the next 24 hours or so.
I would say Tony is quickly becoming my "best friend" ...:yes:

:lol:

Concudan

Still Chargin
Staff member
Administrator
carrie1219 said:
You don't need to cry, Conc.... I'm sure he has one for you too...:icon_wink:
No, no... he offered, and I was very touched. T-humpidy is a great friend!

I wont be in town that day and that makes me :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.