• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

***Chargers vs Chiefs - Predict the Score***

This is the game I think the Chargers are going to fall a little short on because they are going to be thinking about yesterday all week and not thinking they have to worry about next week... becaue of that, and KC is trying to survive for the PO's and they are at home, I think KC will be better prepared and win by just a little... not much... say a 4 point win...

That's my prediction...

BasPilot said:
This is the game I think the Chargers are going to fall a little short on because they are going to be thinking about yesterday all week and not thinking they have to worry about next week... becaue of that, and KC is trying to survive for the PO's and they are at home, I think KC will be better prepared and win by just a little... not much... say a 4 point win...

That's my prediction...
The Chargers have learned their lesson from the Miami loss. They're already preparing for this game since it's a short week. I think that the KC loss against NY ripped out their heart and they agan will fall short this week.

Chargers win 34 to 23