chargers/ USC bikinis?

• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

P88F

BoltTalker
Sep 7, 2006
they old lady wants one and i have been searching, but no luck. do you guys know of any sites?

Thread_Killer

Feb 6, 2006
parker88fan said:
they old lady wants one and i have been searching, but no luck. do you guys know of any sites?
Don't forget to post pics after she makes her choice! :)

P88F

BoltTalker
Sep 7, 2006
Thanks i seen all of those, but i was looking for some swim year. I will see what i can do about the pics :tup:

Boltzzz

BoltTalker
Aug 16, 2006
yeah Parker88, my pick would be the white one, but I think your girl would look just fine in either one though. You have a very fine lookin girl :icon_toast:

P88F

BoltTalker
Sep 7, 2006
Boltzzz said:
yeah Parker88, my pick would be the white one, but I think your girl would look just fine in either one though. You have a very fine lookin girl :icon_toast:

I had already seen that white one, but they only have Large. We went to universal studios and they had a store with the white one. They only had small bottoms with a large top. The bottoms were to small, but it sure was a pretty sight. she looked hott! the top was to big. Jenny would look real nice in that black usc bikini you posted!

AthensPhilipRiversFan

Mar 13, 2006
SIGH:icon_sad:

the last time this ole girl was in a bikini was 1987...the pre-child years.

high fives to all the women who can still wear em and the men who luv em. and I think i hate all of u. :icon_tease:

funny story??

my girls were going through this huge box of pictures i have one night while they were having a buncha girls over here for a sleepover.

there's a pic in there of some chick in a purple bikini standing on a balcony obviously at the beach somewhere.

i get asked, "Hey Mama who's this?"

who's what I'm wondering.

I hear, "yeah Mama Teresa, who's this girl at the beach in the bikini?"

I say..."gimme that!"

I glanced at it, handed it back and said, "oh that's me, i think that was on our senior graduation trip to Florida"

My OWN two girls...they grab it and look at it.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Ain't no way that is YOU!"

I wanted to slap em both. :icon_huh: What they don't recognize their Mama?

The other girls are like...."no wayyyyyyyyyyyy Mama T...u lookin good!"

So I'm like lookin like what NOW????:no:

It was pretty pathetic. I actually had to get one of my friends from high school and my sister both, on separate dang occassions to fully convince my girls that I once actually had a decent body.

It is sooooooooooooooooo depressing it's funny. :icon_rofl:

Trumpet_Man

Feb 14, 2006
tboltzcali said:
I think these will look cute on Loren and Trumpy...uhhh...please, no pics!!
Jesus we would lose all the poster on this site with those kinds of pics. :icon_eek: