Chargers Television

• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Thumper

WHS
Aug 24, 2005
www.bolttalk.com
I thought I'd make thread where we could post anything Charger related that was coming up on TV that might be of interest to all the Bolt Fans out there.

Here are a few things I have my TiVo set to record.

Monday 8/21 3:00 pm
NFL Network
Inside Training Camp, "San Diego Chargers"

Friday 8.25 10:30 am
ESPN
NFL Yearbook, "2005 San Diego Chargers"

WonderSlug

Sep 1, 2005
www.boltsplanet.com
Thumper said:
I thought I'd make thread where we could post anything Charger related that was coming up on TV that might be of interest to all the Bolt Fans out there.

Here are a few things I have my TiVo set to record.

Monday 8/21 3:00 pm
NFL Network
Inside Training Camp, "San Diego Chargers"

Friday 8.25 10:30 am
ESPN
NFL Yearbook, "2005 San Diego Chargers"
They've aired the 3-part Charger Girls "Making the Squad" already several times this month. I'm sure it will be shown once again later.

boltssbbound

Jun 16, 2006
leisure said:
Is that all you think about is puzzy SLUG? :icon_shrug:

BTW I would also like to know what Charger related radio shows are on? I know ever since the Bolts went FM radio of our beloved Bolts has basically sucked....man I am so jealous of other cities with good Radio coverage.
Radio? Come on Leis, get into the 21st century. First your hyping Sunday Field Pass, now pining for better Bolts' radio coverage. What's next, are you going to start complaining about how they don't make good black and white TVs anymore? Time to take off the nehru shirt, put the pet rock in storage and join us in the present.

Trumpet_Man

Feb 14, 2006
I miss the balls to the wall radio coverage on the Bolts big time. I have to collect windshield time driving to my appointments and the radio helps me stay pumped and informed. Any scrap of info is precious to me but then I am obsessed not unlike a lot of you Boltheads :icon_mrgreen:

boltssbbound

Jun 16, 2006
leisure said:
Bro I miss the days of wall to wall Charger coverage on radio....Phuc right now i have had the radio on 1090am since 7:30am and they have YET to mention theBolts yet...not even once :no:

It is all del mar and padres crap
You're right, that's krap. At least in the Hacksaw/690 days we had endless Chargers' pimping. And a Bolts/Turds season opener? The coverage would have begun three months ago.

Mr_Bolt

BoltTalker
Nov 12, 2009
Sprint will provide live NFL Network game telecasts on Sprint cell phones beginning Nov. 12 when NFL Network televises the first of its eight-game Thursday Night Football schedule. Both NFL Mobile Live and Sprint TV are available at no additional cost to Sprint data subscribers with a data plan.

For us out-of-market Charger fans, you can listen to the live radio broadcast of all NFL games on a Sprint cell phone. Just download NFL Mobile Live, it’s a free app.

:tup:

Reactions: VikingBolt