• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Chargers Tattoos

Today at Chargers mini-cam I ran into a few fans that were dedicated enough to show that dedication with some ink. Thanks again for letting get your pics guys. Bolts all the way!

Speaking of chargers tattoos? Did anyone get close engough to LT to notice the new tattoo and his calf? Im almost sure its a charger bolt, if so, that awesome!

Boltdiehard

I've been thinking about getting the lightening bolt on my back for awhile now but I think I'll wait until I'm sure they have a new home.

Here are a couple of Charger tattoos shots I got at Training camp on 7.29.06! Big thanks to the tat owners for letting me take these shots to post. Some nice ink!