Chargers Tattoos

• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Thumper

WHS
Aug 24, 2005
www.bolttalk.com
Today at Chargers mini-cam I ran into a few fans that were dedicated enough to show that dedication with some ink. Thanks again for letting get your pics guys. Bolts all the way!

sd-local

BoltTalker
Jun 10, 2006
Speaking of chargers tattoos? Did anyone get close engough to LT to notice the new tattoo and his calf? Im almost sure its a charger bolt, if so, that awesome!

Boltdiehard

Jan 5, 2006
I've been thinking about getting the lightening bolt on my back for awhile now but I think I'll wait until I'm sure they have a new home.

Thumper

WHS
Aug 24, 2005
www.bolttalk.com
Here are a couple of Charger tattoos shots I got at Training camp on 7.29.06! Big thanks to the tat owners for letting me take these shots to post. Some nice ink!