• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Chargers Season Record

SDRay

Let's go Fleet! #GoBoats #AnchorDown
Staff member
Administrator
Podcaster
Schedule is real tough. The key as usual is to stay healthy. Thats the main reason for our turn around last year.

oca said:
What do you guys will be their record this year?
I was hoping for 8-8 last year. This year's schedule is much harder, but having seen what they can do last year, I think they're up for a 10-6 year, if not more.

Go BOLTZ!!!

I think the Chargers can do better then 10 - 6. The Chargers have a pretty easy home schedule, playing only 2 playoff teams and only 3 had a better then .500 season last year. So, I think they can go 7-1. at home. Their road schedule is a killer, but I think they will win half of their road games and go 11 - 5 for the season.

SDRay

Let's go Fleet! #GoBoats #AnchorDown
Staff member
Administrator
Podcaster
11-5 would be great. I hope that we don't have any significant injuries this year. That will dictate how well we do.

Harryo the K

12 don't (s). 4 care(s)

But folks are over rating them here, no run defense, no solid kicker, one injury to Rivers from having to start Geno Smith.

I think Broncos could be a real surprise.

Gill Man

Inaugural San Diego Charger Fan Since 1962 FUDEAN
Staff member
12 don't (s). 4 care(s)

But folks are over rating them here, no run defense, no solid kicker, one injury to Rivers from having to start Geno Smith.

THIS IS HARRY GETTING HIS KICKS OUT OF REVIVING OLD THREADS FROM 2005 AND MAKING A PROPHETIC PREDICTION ON THE UPCOMING SEASON:

Gill Man

Staff member
reading back thru the posts, most posters gone. I figured RaiderRay had lost his mind, before I realized it was an old thread Harry decided to revive for unknown reasons. RaiderRay was calling the Chargers "WE". Oh man, the good ol' days.

Harryo the K

You calling me oca? Or Tha rock? I do remember predicting they finish 9-7, 3rd in the Division, and not qualify for the playoffs.

That same year, I predicted Truman would win. And he did.

Last edited:

Gill Man

Staff member
12 don't (s). 4 care(s)

14-2, playoffs, some dumbass S ruins the game in the first round of the playoffs, the GM and HC have a falling out and the only 2nd HC in bolt history to go 14-2 gets fired by the clueless Dean, and norb turner is named HC, AGAIN. The total of 100 PSL's sold to date go on fire sale. NFL steps in and forces a sale to Joseph Tsai who immediately announces the return to SD as he's already made contingency plans with the city/county/politicos/hoteliers to build and develop MV stadium/hotel complex. Joseph Tsai immediately fires norb and TT and of course the spanos sons. Dean gets held hostage by the Bloods and Crips in Compton, no one goes to rescue him. SD celebrates wildly the good news and the demise of the Spanii. Welcome home bolts!!!!:abq2::abq1::tup::bolt2::bolt::):D:abq2::abq1: