Chargers Reviews

• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

jermz9195

BoltTalker
Mar 7, 2006
I'm a new listener and I just finished my 1st episodes (#37 and #38). This is also my 1st real post. I feel the pain of fellow Bolts fans about Brees' situation. I don't like the fact that AJ isn't willing to give Brees a better deal, but it's just bad timing. I think there's enough room under the salary cap, but I'm guessing AJ has some other free agent upgrades he's trying to make room for. I also agree that the Bolts need to upgrade the O-line. If LT had a line as good as the Chiefs, he'd be twice as dominant.

BTW, after hearing Charger Ray and Anteater rate all the Chargers and potential free agents, I thought it would be a good idea to set up a site where you can rate and review Chargers:

http://chargersreview.ning.com

I added a few of my favorites, active and retired. Anyone can add players, ratings, and reviews. Sign up and try it out!

jermaine

Thumper

WHS
Aug 24, 2005
www.bolttalk.com
jermz9195 said:
I'm a new listener and I just finished my 1st episodes (#37 and #38). This is also my 1st real post. I feel the pain of fellow Bolts fans about Brees' situation. I don't like the fact that AJ isn't willing to give Brees a better deal, but it's just bad timing. I think there's enough room under the salary cap, but I'm guessing AJ has some other free agent upgrades he's trying to make room for. I also agree that the Bolts need to upgrade the O-line. If LT had a line as good as the Chiefs, he'd be twice as dominant.

BTW, after hearing Charger Ray and Anteater rate all the Chargers and potential free agents, I thought it would be a good idea to set up a site where you can rate and review Chargers:

I added a few of my favorites, active and retired. Anyone can add players, ratings, and reviews. Sign up and try it out!

jermaine
Hi Jermaine

Welcome to the site. Hope you become a regular. I checked out your link. Pretty cool.

Thumper

Concudan

Still Chargin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 5, 2006
Welcome to the site. Please visit often.

SDRay

FU Spanos and Dundon
Staff member
Administrator
Podcaster
Jun 20, 2005
Chula Vista, CA
www.afsportsforum.com
jermz9195 said:

jermaine
Cool idea Jermaine. I'll add it to our Charger links section and mention it on the next podcast. I expect AJ to spend some of that cap money and give Rivers and LT a much improved O-line.

I hope you enjoy your time here and thanks for tuning into the show! :icon_beerbang: