Chargers Rams pickoff - notice anything?

  • Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

    afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

    Sign Up or

    Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

boltssbbound

Well-Known Member
Jun 16, 2006
7,003
735
350
43
goboilers said:
2 - prisco and harmon
Crisco picked the Queefs last week.


Remember, they are picking against the spread, and 9.5 is a pretty big number to cover.
 

boltssbbound

Well-Known Member
Jun 16, 2006
7,003
735
350
43
MtlBoltsFan said:
That's why MTL has part of his life savings on St Louis +10
And that's why MTL is the real douchebag.

If you lose money this week, is it going to turn your world upside down again? Are you going to huff and puff and mope and question why life is worth living. I certainly hope so.
 

Currimos

BoltTalker
Sep 13, 2006
14
0
60
37
WonderSlug said:
That's what most are saying. That 10 points is a lot right now.

You never know though.
I've never placed a bet, but I know I would stay away from that spread.
 

MtlBoltsFan

Jesse Ventura/Howard Stern 2016
Jun 27, 2006
9,262
301
340
17
curtisboltfan said:
never bet against your team "charger fan"!:icon_toast:
Don't worry I have so many boots this week that I'm sure I'll have enough money by the end of the week to bribe Thumper to ban you from this forum :icon_toast:

PS: In case you are illiterate and you have one of those weird computer voices narrating stuff on the screen for you, my name is MTLBoltsFan. Let me spell that out for your little narration device... emm-tee-ell-bolts-fan
 

Concudan

Still Chargin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 5, 2006
56,388
3,791
350
MtlBoltsFan said:
Don't worry I have so many boots this week that I'm sure I'll have enough money by the end of the week to bribe Thumper to ban you from this forum :icon_toast:

PS: In case you are illiterate and you have one of those weird computer voices narrating stuff on the screen for you, my name is MTLBoltsFan. Let me spell that out for your little narration device... emm-tee-ell-bolts-fan
Wha'chu tryin to say?:icon_shrug:
 

curtisboltfan

BoltTalker
Oct 17, 2006
105
8
80
41
MtlBoltsFan said:
Don't worry I have so many boots this week that I'm sure I'll have enough money by the end of the week to bribe Thumper to ban you from this forum :icon_toast:

PS: In case you are illiterate and you have one of those weird computer voices narrating stuff on the screen for you, my name is MTLBoltsFan. Let me spell that out for your little narration device... emm-tee-ell-bolts-fan
ok, so first you want to get rid of donnie, lt, wade,goff,and whoever else you said, then you want to bet against your team? bet-ah-gainst-your-teeeeem! Mtl non-bolts fan. Now you can't handle the heat so you got to spend your "hard" earned money to boot someone off-your a class act brother!:tup:
 

WonderSlug

Well-Known Member
Sep 1, 2005
8,654
807
350
50
www.boltsplanet.com
curtisboltfan said:
ok, so first you want to get rid of donnie, lt, wade,goff,and whoever else you said, then you want to bet against your team? bet-ah-gainst-your-teeeeem! Mtl non-bolts fan. Now you can't handle the heat so you got to spend your "hard" earned money to boot someone off-your a class act brother!:tup:
Betting on a team to not cover the spread isn't really betting against them. Now, if he bet Rams M/L then yeah, that's betting against the Chargers, because M/L is straight up winner-loser.

But, Chargers -10 is a tough one right now, especially the way we are banged up a little on defense.

I think the Chargers will win it, but not by 10 points. The Rams have too good of an offense for that. I think the Bolts win by 7.
 

curtisboltfan

BoltTalker
Oct 17, 2006
105
8
80
41
WonderSlug said:
Betting on a team to not cover the spread isn't really betting against them. Now, if he bet Rams M/L then yeah, that's betting against the Chargers, because M/L is straight up winner-loser.

But, Chargers -10 is a tough one right now, especially the way we are banged up a little on defense.

I think the Chargers will win it, but not by 10 points. The Rams have too good of an offense for that. I think the Bolts win by 7.
as a fan i would never bet against my team m/l or not just one of the unwritten rules to being a fan that you just don't break,you might as well put lt on the cover of madden 07' if you want to do that. if i were to bet on this game at caliente or something i would bet my life on the over.
 

glutton4Bolts

BoltTalker
Aug 27, 2006
229
14
100
44
boltssbbound said:
Crisco picked the Queefs last week.


Remember, they are picking against the spread, and 9.5 is a pretty big number to cover.
Word. I think the only way we are gonna win this game is by outscoring the Lambs..... because they are definitely going to put up points..... but so are we. We have a better D than them and we are playing at home.... so the advantage should go to us..... but 9.5 or 10 points is a lot..... I see us winning:

Bolts 41
Lambs 34
 

WonderSlug

Well-Known Member
Sep 1, 2005
8,654
807
350
50
www.boltsplanet.com
glutton4Bolts said:
Word. I think the only way we are gonna win this game is by outscoring the Lambs..... because they are definitely going to put up points..... but so are we. We have a better D than them and we are playing at home.... so the advantage should go to us..... but 9.5 or 10 points is a lot..... I see us winning:

Bolts 41
Lambs 34
Wow, a good ole' fashioned Air Coryell type shootout eh? :icon_eek:
 

BFISA

Well-Known Member
Nov 16, 2005
41,136
2,142
350
WonderSlug said:
Anyone else get the suspicion that our second TE Manumaleuna is going to have a big game versus the Rams?
I'd forgotten that, Slug...that's a real possibility, altho I'd preferta see him knock abuncha his ex-teammates on their asses whilst he's blockin for LT or the restuv'em.
 

boltssbbound

Well-Known Member
Jun 16, 2006
7,003
735
350
43
Betting on the Rams to cover is the ultimate sucker bet. The Bolts had one bad game and everyone's jumping off the bandwagon. The defense is going to be out to destroy some people this week. And the offense is just going to keep rolling.

Bolts 31, Rams 13
 

SDC-IL

BoltTalker
Oct 3, 2006
155
9
90
48
IMO, the most comfortable way you'll win $$$ betting this game.

Take the OVER 45.5.

Chargers will win 31-23.
 

Chargeroo

BoltTalker
Sep 19, 2006
198
43
110
84
Trumpet_Man said:
Money or team ?

Wallet or loyalty ?

I take wallet !!! :icon_mrgreen:
Me too. I quit betting on the Chargers several years ago because my heart got in the way of my good sense. I bet on other games but not the Bolts. It took me many years of losing money on dumb bets before I learned my lesson. (I'm a little slow).

If I had to bet it though, I'd bet the Bolts to cover that spread - they'll be fired up with emotion to prove the critics wrong this week, just like the Chiefs were last week.