Chargers/Panthers from PFW

• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Critter

BoltTalker
Aug 21, 2006
http://profootballweekly.com/PFW/Commentary/Columns/2006/harkush2109.htm

Here is the best part from the article.

"The AFC West is where I get a bit radical. I’ve got the Chargers first, Kansas City second, Denver third and the Raiders with a top-four draft choice next year. K.C. and the Broncos will both be wild cards, and if QB Philip Rivers is serviceable or better — and it says here he’ll be better — the Chargers will represent the AFC in the Super Bowl."

Boltdiehard

Jan 5, 2006
MtlBoltsFan said:
If Brady Quinn goes to the Faiders we are fugged :icon_eek:
No worries, I'm sure Uncle Al will pass on Quinn for some guy from leisureworld University that runs a 2.3 forty and weighs 120 pounds.

:icon_rofl:

Critter

BoltTalker
Aug 21, 2006
The Raiders will win just enough games to miss out on Quinn.:yes:

They will be looking for another cast-off next season after canning Brooks.:lol:

MtlBoltsFan

Jesse Ventura/Howard Stern 2016
Jun 27, 2006
Boltdiehard said:
No worries, I'm sure Uncle Al will pass on Quinn for some guy from leisureworld University that runs a 2.3 forty and weighs 120 pounds.

:icon_rofl:
Yah they'll probably go with Calvin Johnson and leisure will convert to the dark side. May the bubble be with you.

Trumpet_Man

Feb 14, 2006
MtlBoltsFan said:
Yah they'll probably go with Calvin Johnson and leisure will convert to the dark side. May the bubble be with you.
He always loses his mind around a week or two before draft day and goes all bling. I had him appointed as the Prime Minister of BEEF and the mo-fo bailed and went all bling.

leisure needs help - maybe a high calonic - I dunno but something is in order.

SDRay

FU Spanos and Dundon
Staff member
Administrator
Podcaster
Jun 20, 2005
Chula Vista, CA
www.afsportsforum.com
Chargers and Panthers in the SB

The way I see it: Panthers, Chargers have Super look

By Hub Arkush

http://profootballweekly.com/PFW/Commentary/Columns/2006/harkush2109.htm

The AFC West is where I get a bit radical. I’ve got the Chargers first, Kansas City second, Denver third and the Raiders with a top-four draft choice next year. K.C. and the Broncos will both be wild cards, and if QB Philip Rivers is serviceable or better — and it says here he’ll be better — the Chargers will represent the AFC in the Super Bowl.
I do like the Panthers to knock off the Chargers in the Super Bowl, and for that to happen, Peppers will emerge as the Defensive MVP in a very tight battle with the reigning studs, Bears MLB Brian Urlacher and Chargers OLB Shawne Merriman. Peyton Manning is always a safe bet as Offensive MVP, but I think LaDainian Tomlinson is a better bet on the road to a Super Bowl berth.

MtlBoltsFan

Jesse Ventura/Howard Stern 2016
Jun 27, 2006

eldwin said:

The stars are aligned for this to be a special year... praise be to AJ!!
:icon_bow: :icon_bow: :icon_bow: :icon_bow: :icon_bow:

Trumpet_Man

Feb 14, 2006

eldwin said:

:bolt: :icon_banana: PREACH IT BROTHER !!:icon_banana: :bolt:

AnteaterRaider

Carpe Diem et omni Mundio
Staff member
Super Moderator
Podcaster
Jan 19, 2006
San Diego, CA

eldwin said:

:icon_bow: :icon_bow: :lttehghost: :football: :icon_bow: :icon_bow: :icon_bow:

preach Prophets

BFISA

Nov 16, 2005

eldwin said:

Somma y'all're teetering for signing Olivea!!:icon_eek: :icon_mrgreen: :lol: :yes:

turbo_turtle

In Disguise
Aug 2, 2006

eldwin said:

A ring and the Lombardi trophy is all that maters so I bow to the greatness that is AJ Smith.

:icon_bow: :icon_bow: :icon_bow: :icon_bow: :icon_bow: :icon_bow: :icon_bow: :icon_bow: :icon_bow: