Chargers Olshansky Out For About A Month

• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Concudan

Still Chargin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 5, 2006
http://www.kfmb.com/sports/chargers/story.php?id=67233 <-- click for the full thingamadingie.

SAN DIEGO -- The San Diego Chargers will not have starting right end Igor Olshansky for at least the next three weeks.

The team confirmed on Thursday that Olshansky underwent arthroscopic knee surgery to repair torn cartilage.

Olshansky suffered the injury in last Sunday's 48-19 win at San Francisco. He had missed one game last month with a sprained MCL.

Concudan

Still Chargin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 5, 2006
leisure said:
Well I had the same surgery and I was back a week later :lol:
But that is because your young and spry, and your voice is still cracking! ;)

Thunderstruck

BoltTalker
Aug 16, 2006
Thumper said:
Hey L, why did you need knee surgury? Hurt your knee doing the Macarena? :nana_dance:
He forgot to bring his knee pads on one of his dates with LT21? :icon_shrug:

exodus

Nov 4, 2005
Igor:(

But now, it is time for my boy Jacques to step in like Philips did and put his stamp on this D. Do me proud son.

Carrie1219

Banned
Banned
Nov 16, 2005
not here
leisure said:
I just stopped by to say FU to all the people who are mocking me.....BTW if IGOR needs a month for this minor procedure than he is a ***** :lol:
He may be just that L... but I really doubt it... Now your assignment is to call Igor and tell him your opinion... :icon_mrgreen: :icon_wink: Timing is great, he won't be able to chase you...

Without having my own personal orthopedic surgeon look at the tear I just shake my head :yes: to the reports...

Something tells me this is more than just a little flap tear.. where they go in and just remove the little flaps. That is probably the tear that L. had. :icon_wink:

Thunderstruck

BoltTalker
Aug 16, 2006
leisure said:
I just stopped by to say FU to all the people who are mocking me.....BTW if IGOR needs a month for this minor procedure than he is a ***** :lol:
I wasn't mocking you. I was piling on. :icon_tease:

Alpenbolt

BoltTalker
Sep 9, 2006
Will still be getting his name called as much in the next 4 games as he has in the past 4. Been a quiet little Oly so far.