chargers/niners parking *please read!!*

• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Thumper

WHS
Aug 24, 2005
www.bolttalk.com
StubHub.com has two parking tickets left, but they ain't cheap.

Section: Prepaid Parking and Tailgating Ticket
Row: Main Paved Lot
Time Left: 18h 10m

Price: $49.88 each

Click on the stup hub logo on this site if you want to buy them.

tboltzcali

Sep 14, 2005
I got mine, came with our ticks. gunna suck for those that have to park on the dirt and walk with beer/cooler in hand!

Trumpet_Man

Feb 14, 2006
We will be one of the first in line on Gameday to get in so heads up.

We are targeting Section "H" or "I" for parking so look for the Bolttalk.com banner.

Kwak

May 25, 2006
That Niners board is haveing their Message Board party the day of the Chargers game. It would be funny as hell if we out drew them. :lol:

I looks like parking could be a ***** as well. If you don't have a pass and want to park in the lot, I would suggest that you try and find one ASAP.

tboltzcali

Sep 14, 2005
Trumpet_Man said:

We are targeting Section "H" or "I" for parking so look for the Bolttalk.com banner.
Im getting word gates could be opening up at 730am. Please pass this on, I will confirm asap.

Trumpet_Man

Feb 14, 2006
tboltzcali said:
Im getting word gates could be opening up at 730am. Please pass this on, I will confirm asap.
This is the hot info we need.

7:30 AM gates open - cool. :tup:

tboltzcali

Sep 14, 2005
If you get to the gates early, say by 7-730, you should be able to get in, if not, you can park across the street in the dirt lots and walk through the gates. May save you some money, but you would have to carry everything in.

PosterFormerlyKnownAsCBF

Jun 25, 2006
Trumpet_Man said:

Just make sure the tailgate cam is on. For those of us who can't go, we gotta spy on your drunk a s ses. :icon_rofl:

Trumpet_Man

Feb 14, 2006
Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan said:
Just make sure the tailgate cam is on. For those of us who can't go, we gotta spy on your drunk a s ses. :icon_rofl:
Thumper and Parkerfan88 were almost obliterated before kickoff :icon_rofl: :icon_party:

PosterFormerlyKnownAsCBF

Jun 25, 2006
Trumpet_Man said:
Thumper and Parkerfan88 were almost obliterated before kickoff :icon_rofl: :icon_party:
I planned on going to the last TG, but didn't make it for various (read:boring) reasons.

For the St. Louis game, I'll swing by. :tup:

Trumpet_Man

Feb 14, 2006
Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan said:
I planned on going to the last TG, but didn't make it for various (read:boring) reasons.

For the St. Louis game, I'll swing by. :tup:
Mind, body and spirit :icon_toast: