Chargers/Niners game & tailgate photos

• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

T10

BoltTalker
Aug 17, 2005
Post them here if you have them. I'm sure all of you guys that made the trip had a blast!!

Reactions: SDRay

BFISA

Nov 16, 2005
Thumper said:
Easily more than 3,000. Probably more like 5,000+
...and that would be a conservative estimate, IMHO!!:icon_eek: :yes: :tup:

BFISA

Nov 16, 2005
The Monkey-

My brother takin a pic of his brother-

LT airborne on his 3rd TD-

Some Donnie love; she sat right infronta Shammie!!

BFISA

Nov 16, 2005
T10 said:
Nice photos all. Keep them coming. :yes:

There were many more pics taken that'll show up in the next cuppola days!!:) :tup:

Boltdiehard

Jan 5, 2006
Shit was off the hook insane. We had a whole section of the parking lot. I don't think anybody thought it would be as big as it was.

49ers fans were trippin. :yes:

:icon_toast: :icon_party: :icon_banana: :bolt:

foober

BoltTalker
Aug 17, 2006
BFISA said:
Some Donnie love; she sat right infronta Shammie!!

That is to funny. CAn hardly wait to hear what shammie commented to the lady. I notice Roo sitting right next to shammie. Roo probably busted a gut laughing over that one.:icon_rofl: :icon_rofl: :icon_rofl: :icon_rofl:

Drunk

Jun 19, 2006
i have a few ill post when i get back also. Pretty hung over right about now.

boltssbbound

Jun 16, 2006
BFISA said:
Headin back ta San Antone, y'all!!:yes:

Later!!:)
Have a safe trip. Great meeting you and all the other fanatics.

If you weren't there, you simply can't understand just how man Bolt fans were at the yard. It was a sight to behold. Hundreds in our section, and plenty more scattered throughout the park. I would say there were close to 15,000 Bolt fans there.

sdchargeher

BoltTalker
Oct 16, 2006
hey I was the black guy with the mask on and the blanket around my shoulders! Great tailgate best I've been to! I got pics to come too.

Drunk

Jun 19, 2006
whats goin on man. We rocked that place. You were the one that almost got into that fight.

Buttmunch

Jul 5, 2006
If you didn't go, you missed a lot. For all the crap we get as fans, it was nice to see the deer in the headlight looks from a lot of Niner fans who couldn't believe their house just got invaded like that.

:icon_toast:

Reactions: Thumper

boltssbbound

Jun 16, 2006
sdchargeher said:
hey I was the black guy with the mask on and the blanket around my shoulders! Great tailgate best I've been to! I got pics to come too.
Welcome.

Dude, you were on fire yesterday. I saw you in the stadium, too, when some Niner fan tried to go crazy on your group. It looked like they kicked his metrosexual ass out. :icon_rofl:

Great game. The tailgate was unreal. We took over Monster Park. The Niner fans were weak. Probably the quietest stadium I've ever been to.

For those that say the Bolt fans are soft, I say you don't know shit. We represent with the best of them.

sdchargeher

BoltTalker
Oct 16, 2006
Drunk said:
whats goin on man. We rocked that place. You were the one that almost got into that fight.
Ya man that whiner fan just went tooooo far with me. Playtime was over. If not for some people holding me back and the fact htat guy reallly didn't want it. It would've been going on! We TOTALLY owned that place. From the parking lot to the stadium.

sdchargeher

BoltTalker
Oct 16, 2006
boltssbbound said:
Welcome.

Dude, you were on fire yesterday. I saw you in the stadium, too, when some Niner fan tried to go crazy on your group. It looked like they kicked his metrosexual ass out. :icon_rofl:

Great game. The tailgate was unreal. We took over Monster Park. The Niner fans were weak. Probably the quietest stadium I've ever been to.

For those that say the Bolt fans are soft, I say you don't know shit. We represent with the best of them.
thanks for hte welcome I got like 3000 post on the Chargers board I saw the Banner yesterday at the game. I'm still in Hayward right now. The whiner fans started heading out with 8 minutes to go in the third qtr. We chanted NA NA NA NA HEY HEY HEY HEY GOOOD BYE!!! a bunch of times. IT WAS GREAT!

exodus

Nov 4, 2005
You guys were reppin hard. Lot's of blue in that stadium. Was picking out charger fans on the tube the whole time.

Reactions: Thumper

Electric Chair

May 23, 2006
exodus said:
You guys were reppin hard. Lot's of blue in that stadium. Was picking out charger fans on the tube the whole time.
You could hear them too. You ALL were HUGE. Way to represent!!!! :tup: :tup: :tup:

Can't wait for more pics!

AnteaterRaider

Carpe Diem et omni Mundio
Staff member
Super Moderator
Podcaster
Jan 19, 2006
San Diego, CA
boltssbbound said:
Welcome.

three words for you both
SHUT UP SANTA :lol: