Chargers line in shambles

• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

WonderSlug

Sep 1, 2005
www.boltsplanet.com
I've never been too hot on SDBoltReport

They freaking charge for access to 'normal' non-insider articles. General stuff that can be found anywhere.

Critter

BoltTalker
Aug 21, 2006
WonderSlug said:
I've never been too hot on SDBoltReport

They freaking charge for access to 'normal' non-insider articles. General stuff that can be found anywhere.
I have to agree.

I was a subscriber for two years and I cancelled my account recently which takes effect in late Sept.

I became disappointed at the lack of "insider" information.

Plus I expected more news during the offseason. Any news.

Trumpet_Man

Feb 14, 2006
Critter said:
I have to agree.

I was a subscriber for two years and I cancelled my account recently which takes effect in late Sept.

I became disappointed at the lack of "insider" information.

Plus I expected more news during the offseason. Any news.
You hear a lot of "insider info" at the tailgaters. Some of it is believable and some of it is not but word gets around.

compubolt

BoltTalker
Aug 27, 2005
Trumpet_Man said:
You hear a lot of "insider info" at the tailgaters. Some of it is believable and some of it is not but word gets around.
for sure, lots of good stuff, especially when players have family members hanging out

BFISA

Nov 16, 2005
Ride The Lightning said:
It's bad enough we've got to watch those fools try to block, but then we have to come here and get harrassed about it by a fuggin' PROGRAM?!?!

Phuck that.
word :icon_evil:

Shamrock

Jun 18, 2006
thejdog said:
Is that you Shammy?
Nope.

I also don't care for that rag. They also steal quotes from other sources, and put them in their stories like they were there. Joelbolt had some not very nice things to say about those "reporters" ...