• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

    afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

    Sign Up or

    Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Chargers line in shambles

WonderSlug

Well-Known Member
#2
I've never been too hot on SDBoltReport

They freaking charge for access to 'normal' non-insider articles. General stuff that can be found anywhere.
 
#6
WonderSlug said:
I've never been too hot on SDBoltReport

They freaking charge for access to 'normal' non-insider articles. General stuff that can be found anywhere.
I have to agree.

I was a subscriber for two years and I cancelled my account recently which takes effect in late Sept.

I became disappointed at the lack of "insider" information.

Plus I expected more news during the offseason. Any news.
 

Trumpet_Man

Well-Known Member
#7
Critter said:
I have to agree.

I was a subscriber for two years and I cancelled my account recently which takes effect in late Sept.

I became disappointed at the lack of "insider" information.

Plus I expected more news during the offseason. Any news.
You hear a lot of "insider info" at the tailgaters. Some of it is believable and some of it is not but word gets around.
 
#9
Trumpet_Man said:
You hear a lot of "insider info" at the tailgaters. Some of it is believable and some of it is not but word gets around.
for sure, lots of good stuff, especially when players have family members hanging out
 

Ride The Lightning

Join the Dark Side, we have cookies.
#17
It's bad enough we've got to watch those fools try to block, but then we have to come here and get harrassed about it by a fuggin' PROGRAM?!?!

Phuck that.
 

BFISA

Well-Known Member
#18
Ride The Lightning said:
It's bad enough we've got to watch those fools try to block, but then we have to come here and get harrassed about it by a fuggin' PROGRAM?!?!

Phuck that.
word :icon_evil:
 

Shamrock

Well-Known Member
#19
thejdog said:
Is that you Shammy?
Nope.

I also don't care for that rag. They also steal quotes from other sources, and put them in their stories like they were there. Joelbolt had some not very nice things to say about those "reporters" ...
 

Top