• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Chargers know Ravens are whale of a team

Concudan

Still Chargin
Staff member
Administrator
http://www.nctimes.com/articles/2006/09/26/sports/professional/chargers/0_15_239_26_06.txt

SAN DIEGO -- Chargers quarterback Philip Rivers spent Friday at SeaWorld with his family, then gleefully immersed himself in football. As Chargers players got three days off over their bye weekend, the team's pigskin junkie quarterback spent his respite in front of the tube watching as many games as he could.

And he made sure to mix in a little business with pleasure on Sunday, tuning in to watch the Browns host the Ravens ---- the Chargers' opponent this weekend in Baltimore.

"That was a heck of game as fan to watch," he said Monday.

After taking in Baltimore's 15-14 come-from-behind victory, Rivers came away full of praise for the Ravens' vaunted defense and with a greater understanding of the task that looms ahead.

"Those guys will never go away," Rivers said. "They've got veteran players in Ray Lewis and the safety Ed Reed, and you can recognize every name on their defense practically.

"They thrive on making big plays like that. They didn't panic when they got their backs against the wall late in the game, they just stepped up."

Indeed they did. Baltimore improved its record to 3-0 on Matt Stover's 52-yard field goal, a kick set up by a late Chris McAlister interception on an ill-advised Charlie Frye throw into the end zone.

MtlBoltsFan

Jesse Ventura/Howard Stern 2016
McNair has been holding onto the ball for like 5/6 seconds, how does he expect to find anyone open in 4 seconds? I smell a game of Martyball.

Trumpet_Man

I say we give the Ravens the "Shocker" :icon_banana: :football: :eek: :icon_eyes: :eek: :icon_eyes: :guns:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shocker_(hand_gesture)

The shocker is a hand gesture with a sexual connotation. The ring finger and thumb are curled or bent down while the other fingers are extended. The index and middle fingers are kept together (touching) and the back of the hand faces outwards (away from the gesturer). The gesture refers to the act of inserting the index and middle fingers into a vagina and the pinky finger into the nearby anus (the "shocker"). Because of its explicit sexual connotation, the shocker is sometimes considered vulgar.

There are a number of terms for this hand gesture; the most common and widely used variations are "Two in the pink, one in the stink," "Two in the goo, one in the poo," and "Going to town with one in the brown." The shocker is generally referred to as being "given" or "delivered" rather than shown, much like the way the finger is verbally referenced.

MtlBoltsFan

Jesse Ventura/Howard Stern 2016
boltssbbound said:
The Shocker? That's classic. I'm still laughing. Never heard of that.
On behalf of O'Stinky I should make a ghey joke here but that would just be... ghey. Educate a brotha!

Trumpet_Man

Johnny Lightning said:
:icon_rofl:
I was going to suggest vinegar because if it cleans water scale stalagmite deposits in tea pots and is used for females douches .... you can't go wrong but flammables are way more fun. :icon_mrgreen:

Ride The Lightning

Join the Dark Side, we have cookies.
Show her how much you care with 2 in the pink and one in the stink.
I highly recommend using the shocker whenever possible.

Quite possibly the greatest hand grip action ever since GI Joe introduced us all to the "kung-fu grip".

AnteaterRaider

Carpe Diem et omni Mundio
Staff member
Super Moderator
Podcaster
Ride The Lightning said:

Quite possibly the greatest hand grip action ever since GI Joe introduced us all to the "kung-fu grip".
:icon_rofl: :icon_rofl: :icon_rofl: :icon_rofl: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :joke: :joke:

Trumpet_Man

Ride The Lightning said:

I bet you think twice before you shake someones hand and then you come back to this post and realize why.... :icon_rofl: :icon_banana: :gaga: :hilarious:

sdchrger

Trumpet_Man said:
I bet you think twice before you shake someones hand and then you come back to this post and realize why.... :icon_rofl: :icon_banana: :gaga: :hilarious:
What's next, are you going to suggest we give the Ravens the Dirty Sanchez?:icon_shrug: