Chargers first play against the Raiders...

• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

MtlBoltsFan

Jesse Ventura/Howard Stern 2016
Jun 27, 2006
You know I called the first play of the superbowl two years ago double TE playaction fake to T.O. I made a bet with a friend if I won 500 dollars to me if I lost 5 dollars to him and I won 500. I am not kidding.

Shamrock

Jun 18, 2006
thejdog said:
Needs to be play-action to LT....2 WR set...Gates on a seam route...Kmac on a slant...Rivers looks left and then pump fakes.. then ....
... hits VJ on a 9 route for a TOUCHDOWN !!!

MtlBoltsFan

Jun 27, 2006
Yes he is a real estate mogul and close friend :icon_banana:

Thumper

WHS
Aug 24, 2005
www.bolttalk.com
First play! Have a blocker chop the hell out of Danny Clark. I ussually don't wish ill on another teams players, but this was thug ass hole that kept hitting LT in the ribs after the play was over out of bounds late season. Paybacks are a ***** and I want to see this wannabe thug feel the pain.

Shamrock

Jun 18, 2006
thejdog said:
That works too, but VJ won't beat out Parker and play doesn't work with 3 wides..

Raiders will be expecting a short pass or counter to LT...gawd I hope Cam can talk Shotty into it...
It's all about packages. I think Parker and McCardell are similar type WR's - both really #2's. SD needs a true #1 and hopefully VJ will step up and be that guy.

MtlBoltsFan

Jun 27, 2006
Pitch it to LT let him throw it cross field the X receiver who can take it all the way.

Thumper

WHS
Aug 24, 2005
www.bolttalk.com
thejdog said:
I don't think Danny Clark starts..

Hey if the pocket breaks down or Rivers can't connect we pass on 2nd and 3rd downs. If that don't work we pound LT on the next series....

Can't discoount the effects Cameron will have on the offense. He really needs to step up again this year.
No, he's second on the Faiders depth chart, but I still want him to feel pain. Ok, you want to know how I really feel? Let's just say I don't like that thug punk. His ass should have been fined and he should have gotten a multigame suspension for that chit he pulled on LT. Then to brag about. Next thing you know he's going to try and shoot sigfried and roy. Oh, wait, that's another Raider.

Shamrock

Jun 18, 2006
thejdog said:
Can't risk the penalty on a cheap shot..
Payback is another 200 yard rushing game by LT, and having more points than them at the end of the game.

SCOREBOARD !!!

Kwak

May 25, 2006
Thumper said:
First play! Have a blocker chop the hell out of Danny Clark. I ussually don't wish ill on another teams players, but this was thug ass hole that kept hitting LT in the ribs after the play was over out of bounds late season. Paybacks are a ***** and I want to see this wannabe thug feel the pain.
Ditto. Knee-cap that f'er! :angry:

Let him spend the year on IR. See how he likes a cheapshot.

AthensPhilipRiversFan

Mar 13, 2006
Thumper said:
yo Thumper...tell us how u really feel darlin! :icon_evil: :icon_eek:

Concudan

Still Chargin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 5, 2006
First play? Doesnt really matter to me. But our first W will be against the faiders in the opener!

turbo_turtle

In Disguise
Aug 2, 2006
Concudan said:
First play? Doesnt really matter to me. But our first W will be against the faiders in the opener!
Yep it will be a classic to see all of the silver and black painted faces run down with them crying with them going 0-1 and as we strut out of their pathetic house with us being 1-0 on Monday night.

boltssbbound

Jun 16, 2006
Thumper said:
No, he's second on the Faiders depth chart, but I still want him to feel pain. Ok, you want to know how I really feel? Let's just say I don't like that thug punk. His ass should have been fined and he should have gotten a multigame suspension for that chit he pulled on LT. Then to brag about. Next thing you know he's going to try and shoot sigfried and roy. Oh, wait, that's another Raider.
Or the next thing you'll know, he and his buddies will videotape themselves drugging a girl, repeatedly raping her over the course of several days and then use the "she wanted to be repeatedly banged while unconscious" defense. Oh wait, that's yet another Raider.