• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Chargers DE Olshansky to miss Titans game

SDRay

FU Spanos and Dundon
Staff member
Administrator
Podcaster
http://www.signonsandiego.com/sports/chargers/20060915-1938-fbn-chargers-olshansky.html

SAN DIEGO – Chargers defensive end Igor Olshansky will miss Sunday’s home opener against the Tennessee Titans because of a sprained left knee.

Olshansky, a key part of one of the NFL’s toughest run defenses, was injured early in Monday night’s 27-0 win over the Oakland Raiders.

Olshansky did some individual work on the sidelines Friday while wearing a heavy brace. Olshansky has yet to return to the team drills.

HollywoodLeo

I hate to sound like i'm blowing off an opponent, because I don't like to do that no matter how weak they may seem, but it's probably for the best since we're facing the Titans. Rest him up to make sure he's fully healthy for the Steelers game that is to follow the bye week.

BFISA

HollywoodLeo said:
I hate to sound like i'm blowing off an opponent, because I don't like to do that no matter how weak they may seem, but it's probably for the best since we're facing the Titans. Rest him up to make sure he's fully healthy for the Steelers game that is to follow the bye week.
Actually, Baltimore follows the bye week...you're prolly still in shock since SC put 50 up on Arkansas!!:icon_eek: :icon_mrgreen: :lol: :yes: :icon_rofl: :icon_tease:

HollywoodLeo

BFISA said:
Actually, Baltimore follows the bye week...you're prolly still in shock since SC put 50 up on Arkansas!!:icon_eek: :icon_mrgreen: :lol: :yes: :icon_rofl: :icon_tease:
You do realize that I don't really care that much about college football, right?

I couldn't even tell you Arkansas starting QB right now.

edit: I don't even know USC's starting QB now that Leinert's in Arizona.