• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Chargers at Colts Game Predictions

Come on fellas!!! I think the ingredients are there for the making of a close game, but i just don't see the Chargers winning this one. Indy is clicking on all cylinders right now and I see Manning picking apart your secondary. (especially Jammer..)

colt45 said:
Come on fellas!!! I think the ingredients are there for the making of a close game, but i just don't see the Chargers winning this one. Indy is clicking on all cylinders right now and I see Manning picking apart your secondary. (especially Jammer..)
We also have been clicking as of late winning 6 of the last 8 games. It should be close and Manning will have success picking on our secondary. But I also see Manning getting pressured and sacked throughout the game.

Winning 6 out of your last 8 is usually pretty good, but not when you are going against a team that has won its last 12 out of 12! That little sack issue....I don't thinkso! But I like your wishfull thinking!!!

I think this will be a great game to watch and will be a close one.

In a squeeker:
Colts 20
Bolts 17

Hey, you never know, I could very well end up jinxing Indy! :wink: