Chargers at Colts Game Predictions

• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Chargerpower

BoltTalker
Oct 14, 2005
This is it Charger fans, the biggest "Must Win" game of the year. WHo takes it and what will the score be?

Chargers 30
Colts 28

colt45

BoltTalker
Dec 14, 2005
Come on fellas!!! I think the ingredients are there for the making of a close game, but i just don't see the Chargers winning this one. Indy is clicking on all cylinders right now and I see Manning picking apart your secondary. (especially Jammer..)

Gatchaman

BoltTalker
Jul 6, 2005
colt45 said:
Come on fellas!!! I think the ingredients are there for the making of a close game, but i just don't see the Chargers winning this one. Indy is clicking on all cylinders right now and I see Manning picking apart your secondary. (especially Jammer..)
We also have been clicking as of late winning 6 of the last 8 games. It should be close and Manning will have success picking on our secondary. But I also see Manning getting pressured and sacked throughout the game.

colt45

BoltTalker
Dec 14, 2005
Winning 6 out of your last 8 is usually pretty good, but not when you are going against a team that has won its last 12 out of 12! That little sack issue....I don't thinkso! But I like your wishfull thinking!!!

LT teh ghost

Aug 18, 2005
Chargers playing for a plyoff spot + Colts playing and praying for no one to get hurt = Charger Victory......

See it just adds up

y2craig

BoltTalker
Aug 17, 2005
www.nzru.co.nz
I think this will be a great game to watch and will be a close one.

In a squeeker:
Colts 20
Bolts 17

Hey, you never know, I could very well end up jinxing Indy! :wink: