Charger Vs Titans Sellout?

  • Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

    afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

    Sign Up or

    Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Trumpet_Man

Well-Known Member
Feb 14, 2006
17,404
598
350
Ride The Lightning said:
Ever try the Carne for Kennedy's Market in Heber?

I would wrestle a mountain lion to death for some of that Holy Marinated Cowflesh from the Gods.
I got laid at Heber Beach ma man. Got laid in the hot springs off I-8 (close to Holtville - oh I partied with the mayor of a few towns down there as well). Got laid on the haystacks in Imperial and shot the tubes in the canals. I know "Cattle Call" in Brawley where all sins are forgiven...even adultry. :icon_mrgreen:

How's that for knowing the area.
 

Concudan

CPiSS (Chargers Post Season Syndrome)
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 5, 2006
58,490
4,760
350
Trumpet_Man said:
I got laid at Heber Beach ma man. Got laid in the hot springs off I-8 (close to Holtville - oh I partied with the mayor of a few towns down there as well). Got laid on the haystacks in Imperial and shot the tubes in the canals. I know "Cattle Call" in Brawley where all sins are forgiven...even adultry. :icon_mrgreen:

How's that for knowing the area.
Hey ah... T....


Hand dont count as gettin laid!





:icon_banana:
 

Trumpet_Man

Well-Known Member
Feb 14, 2006
17,404
598
350
leisure said:
I have been to a lot of sites where they have a donation link. I would be more than happy to donate to the fund :tup:
By you posting your work is donation enough imho.

I pretty much see "second" hand that this site is driven out of these guys pockets. It kind of bums me out that the sponsors are not doing more for revenue and this site deserves more...power hitters as sponsors.

Eric and Ray have ideas but it takes time and money and these guys have 9-5 jobs and Ray is loaded with new born kids. That takes a lot of time and sacrifice on both parts.
 

MasterOfPuppets

Charger fan since 1979
Aug 8, 2006
3,284
347
290
47
Tijuana, Mexico
Trumpet_Man said:
When fans graduate, they come here.
Maybe that's the thing, with apost count of a little more than 300 over there and less than 20 over here I'm not even close to "graduating" :icon_sad: and maybe it's because when I (or someone unknown like me) post I have to think of what I'm going to write, and you guys can write whatever the hell you want because you already have the "rep" and you have "outgrown" someboby monitoring you
 

Trumpet_Man

Well-Known Member
Feb 14, 2006
17,404
598
350
thejdog said:
Is that where you got the trailer from T-Man?:icon_shrug: :icon_mrgreen:
Trailer my ass. I put an FHA Foundation on this whore as a contingency to purchase. :yes: (makes FHA loans doable 100%)

Purchase price in 1997 = $74,500.00

Market value now $300,000.00

It makes this daddies broom go "zoom zoom" :bolt:
 

Ride The Lightning

Join the Dark Side, we have cookies.
Aug 15, 2006
10,732
1,290
350
47
Chula Vista, CA
www.oceandivide.info
I grew up in Imperial. Graduated HS there, met my wifey in EC, partied way toooo hard all over the place. Shot the tubes many a drunken time, done the hot springs this, ditched school and soaked on the ditchbanks of the entire area.

Every day I thank God I escaped the no life 4 kids having trap that is the Valley. :lol:
 

Concudan

CPiSS (Chargers Post Season Syndrome)
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 5, 2006
58,490
4,760
350
MasterOfPuppets said:
Maybe that's the thing, with apost count of a little more than 300 over there and less than 20 over here I'm not even close to "graduating" :icon_sad: and maybe it's because when I (or someone unknown like me) post I have to think of what I'm going to write, and you guys can write whatever the hell you want because you already have the "rep" and you have "outgrown" someboby monitoring you
Just type bro! No one monitors you, yet everyone monitors you. Check out the "Dear Charger Coaches" thread. I spoke my mind, some posters agreed, some didnt. I take my lumps as well as give them... Thats all good! Thats what this is about. You say your thing, we say ours. Many times Bolts fans agree, sometimes they dont.

But its all good, cause we are all Bolts fans right?:bolt:
 

Trumpet_Man

Well-Known Member
Feb 14, 2006
17,404
598
350
MasterOfPuppets said:
Maybe that's the thing, with apost count of a little more than 300 over there and less than 20 over here I'm not even close to "graduating" :icon_sad: and maybe it's because when I (or someone unknown like me) post I have to think of what I'm going to write, and you guys can write whatever the hell you want because you already have the "rep" and you have "outgrown" someboby monitoring you
I do not believe in post counts or rep. The fan with one post is just as much as fan as myself. It would be arrogant to think otherwise.

What I like is that if you get banned here, you are sent to the ASSCLOWNS forum. A time out area where everyone can see you post but that is the only place you can post until your suspension is lifted. If you get banned at the UT boards, you are gone period.

There should be a better way to do it with some established and new posters as a remedy is my point and it is about the experience as a fan. This place just suits the bill all the way around.

The UT boards has a lot of clowns. More of the harder core posters are migrating to greener pastures because of the fan driven sites such as this one. I do not get paid to say this nor am I a moderator but more a by-stander watching the parade and playing a few tunes now and then.
 

Concudan

CPiSS (Chargers Post Season Syndrome)
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 5, 2006
58,490
4,760
350
MasterOfPuppets said:
28th season and counting (and I'm 34)
:tup:

Just pick on Leisure, it makes you feel better.
 

turbo_turtle

In Disguise
Aug 2, 2006
7,353
852
350
51
MasterOfPuppets said:
I might be wrong but I don't think the first amendment was writen with a privatly own internet forum in mind, so get of it.

I you want a place where you can say what you want that fine, I even agree to a certain point (offending an ethnic, religous, et. group would be over the line, as would be personal attacks or threats) I was just commenting on my perception that, even though both forums are entertaining, this one is more about the personalities involved and the other one is more about the chargers
I did not mean anything that is offensive to any Race, National Origin or Religion but what I meant is that here at Boltalk we can talk freely as Chargers fans about the Chargers and nothing else.

I will castise any one person that will offend another persons race, National Origin or religion.

My opinion it is not right to offend another persons Race, National Origin or Religion.
 

Concudan

CPiSS (Chargers Post Season Syndrome)
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 5, 2006
58,490
4,760
350
MasterOfPuppets said:
you know (and this is no bull, and no offense L) at one time I wasn't sure if Leisure was a guy or a woman :icon_eek:
I still am not sure!:icon_wink:
 

Trumpet_Man

Well-Known Member
Feb 14, 2006
17,404
598
350
Ride The Lightning said:
I grew up in Imperial. Graduated HS there, met my wifey in EC, partied way toooo hard all over the place. Shot the tubes many a drunken time, done the hot springs this, ditched school and soaked on the ditchbanks of the entire area.

Every day I thank God I escaped the no life 4 kids having trap that is the Valley. :lol:
I am an honorary Imperial Valley-ite.

5 years I spent in that hell hole but it was good money. I was el chingone down there for many years....San Luis, Arizona as well. :yes:
 

MasterOfPuppets

Charger fan since 1979
Aug 8, 2006
3,284
347
290
47
Tijuana, Mexico
Ride The Lightning said:
We need more Metallica screen names here. 2 isn't enough.

:D :icon_beerbang: MASTER!MASTER!
you actually took the one I wanted :icon_sad: but since Master of puppets is my favorite Metallica song it's all good, also, some of my best students call me Master
 

Trumpet_Man

Well-Known Member
Feb 14, 2006
17,404
598
350
MasterOfPuppets said:
and tanks to all, you make a newbie feel wellcome (no group hugs :icon_evil: )
You are not new because most of us have read your posts at the UT so you are sort of an old timer. Get use to it. :icon_mrgreen:
 

MasterOfPuppets

Charger fan since 1979
Aug 8, 2006
3,284
347
290
47
Tijuana, Mexico
turbo_turtle said:
I did not mean anything that is offensive to any Race, National Origin or Religion but what I meant is that here at Boltalk we can talk freely as Chargers fans about the Chargers and nothing else.

I will castise any one person that will offend another persons race, National Origin or religion.

My opinion it is not right to offend another persons Race, National Origin or Religion.
No offense taken,I was just exemplifing (sp?) what would not be appropiate in my view to say even though you have that "right" to say it

Mexico had a president in the mid 19th century who said "El respeto al derecho ajeno es la paz" which translates to "the respect of others rights is peace"