Charger Vs Titans Sellout?

• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Holy Mackerel

BoltTalker
Sep 13, 2006
Hi all, new to site, just trying to find out if anyone has a reliable website, or source to find out if this game is gonna sellout, or be blacked out?

Thanks!

Chris :icon_toast:

exodus

Nov 4, 2005
I have no idea, but you should try to buy tickets and if they're available, buy some and go! Home opener man, be there if you can.:yes:

Holy Mackerel

BoltTalker
Sep 13, 2006
I would, but got family obligations Sunday... was hoping to sneak in watching the game at the same time!! :tup:

Trumpet_Man

Feb 14, 2006
Holy Mackerel said:
Hi all, new to site, just trying to find out if anyone has a reliable website, or source to find out if this game is gonna sellout, or be blacked out?

Thanks!

Welcome !!!

The Home opener will be a sell-out but if you need tickets.....click on the ad links to the right (STUBHUB).

Come hang at our tailgater for beer and grub and Bolt Talk. The exitlanes for Section F-2 area is where we park. Look for the Bolttalk.com banners as well !!!

Trumpet_Man

Feb 14, 2006
Holy Mackerel said:
I would, but got family obligations Sunday... was hoping to sneak in watching the game at the same time!! :tup:
My whole family knows not to fuc with me during football season....not even phone calls are cool during the game unless someone died and even at that ..... wait.

exodus

Nov 4, 2005
The Chargers are my familys obligation. Going to the games are about the only thing we do together:yes::football:

This is from chargers.com
"CBS Sports will televise Sunday’s game with Bill Macatee (play by play) and Richard Baldinger (color commentary) calling the action. More than 3,000 tickets are still available for Sunday’s game. If it becomes a sellout by 1:15 p.m. on Thursday, KFMB-TV (Channel 8) will carry the game live in San Diego."
http://www.chargers.com/gameday/2006/gameday-chargers-vs-titans.htm
:unsure: I'd have thought the performance on Mon night would have them sold out for sure by now...

Trumpet_Man

Feb 14, 2006
exodus said:
The Chargers are my familys obligation. Going to the games are about the only thing we do together:yes::football:

This is from chargers.com
"CBS Sports will televise Sunday’s game with Bill Macatee (play by play) and Richard Baldinger (color commentary) calling the action. More than 3,000 tickets are still available for Sunday’s game. If it becomes a sellout by 1:15 p.m. on Thursday, KFMB-TV (Channel 8) will carry the game live in San Diego."
http://www.chargers.com/gameday/2006/gameday-chargers-vs-titans.htm
:unsure: I'd have thought the performance on Mon night would have them sold out for sure by now...

It is coming - trust a brother on this one !!!:bolt:

RayDahayder

BoltTalker
Sep 12, 2006
I have 2 seats together in lower view 61, row 2. I'm getting rid of them for a friend.... will let them go for less than face.

Not sure if it's a sell out, but hey, it's the first home game.... always a big event. I can't wait!!!!

RayDahayder

BoltTalker
Sep 12, 2006
Trumpet_Man said:
My whole family knows not to fuc with me during football season....not even phone calls are cool during the game unless someone died and even at that ..... wait.
I hear ya. I used to be a minister and my cousin once asked me "why don't we see you at church any more on Sundays?"

I answered, "Because the Chargers don't play there."

Trumpet_Man

Feb 14, 2006
RayDahayder said:
I hear ya. I used to be a minister and my cousin once asked me "why don't we see you at church any more on Sundays?"

I answered, "Because the Chargers don't play there."
:icon_rofl: - Oh crap - my sister just joined the forum "Freedom1" :icon_eek:

BFISA

Nov 16, 2005
Trumpet_Man said:
:icon_rofl: - Oh crap - my sister just joined the forum "Freedom1" :icon_eek:
I'm fixinta cut a "deal" with her!!:icon_mrgreen: :yes: :icon_rofl: :icon_tease:

Reactions: BoltsFanUK

boltssbbound

Jun 16, 2006
Trumpet_Man said:
Welcome !!!

The Home opener will be a sell-out but if you need tickets.....click on the ad links to the right (STUBHUB).

Come hang at our tailgater for beer and grub and Bolt Talk. The exitlanes for Section F-2 area is where we park. Look for the Bolttalk.com banners as well !!!
Check the UT site. It's going to be blacked out, more than likely.

The Bolts sold 55 tickets yesterday, and they have to sell 3000 more by tomorrow. Not a single home game is sold out this year so far.

WTF?

sdchrger

Dec 8, 2005
Hay, I'm haneslty pumped for this game. Where and when are we meeting for the tail gate?

Boltdiehard

Jan 5, 2006
I can't wait to be surrounded by Chargers fans. :tup: :bolt: :foley53: :icon_toast: :icon_banana: :icon_party:

boltssbbound

Jun 16, 2006
sdchrger said:
Hay, I'm haneslty pumped for this game. Where and when are we meeting for the tail gate?
I was told F2 by people in the know. Or maybe that was FU and I just misread it.

I'm flying down for this one, so I look forward to meeting some of you. Others, not so much. :icon_rofl:

sdchrger

Dec 8, 2005
boltssbbound said:
I was told F2 by people in the know. Or maybe that was FU and I just misread it.

I'm flying down for this one, so I look forward to meeting some of you. Others, not so much. :icon_rofl:
Oh shit, you gonna be there? :icon_eek:

Reactions: Boltdiehard

Trumpet_Man

Feb 14, 2006
boltssbbound said:
Check the UT site. It's going to be blacked out, more than likely.

The Bolts sold 55 tickets yesterday, and they have to sell 3000 more by tomorrow. Not a single home game is sold out this year so far.

WTF?
The Indian nation will snatch up anything that is not sold as a goodwill gesture....It would have to be down around 1,000 tickets or so and we have another 24 hours......

sdchrger

Dec 8, 2005
compubolt said:
See you guys there,I am still trying to get out of rolling with the wife so I can go super early.
I'm staying in LA Saturday night so I'll need to leave extra super early. What time are you getting there?

I think we all should wear tank tops as a tribute to TK. :lol:

boltssbbound

Jun 16, 2006
sdchrger said:
Oh shit, you gonna be there? :icon_eek:
Yeah. Going to be there with my dad. Not sure how early I can make it because of my flight, but will definitely put in an appearance at the 'Gater. :tup:

Trumpet_Man

Feb 14, 2006

This is on the WEST side of the stadium. Note the Modular trailer in the background and the double locked gates about 20 feet in front. This is your visual cue as we on the egressway for this area.

Thumper

WHS
Aug 24, 2005
www.bolttalk.com
Holy Mackerel said:

Thanks!

Welcome to the site Holy Mackerel. Last I heard we we're about 3,000 seat short of a sell out. If I hear more I'll post it.

Thumper

WHS
Aug 24, 2005
www.bolttalk.com
sdchrger said:
I'm staying in LA Saturday night so I'll need to leave extra super early. What time are you getting there?

I think we all should wear tank tops as a tribute to TK. :lol:
Sorry man, I'm not wearing a tank top. I think Trumpy and I are going to set up the tailgate at 8am. The earlier you get there the better, because they will close the parking lot at some point.