Charger/Niner Picture!!!!!

• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Thread_Killer

Feb 6, 2006
PostAnteaterCharger said:
congrats
but at the same time
F**K YOU! :icon_tease: you lucky soandso!
I'm WAY MORE jealous of the dude than I am happy for him. Does that make me a bad person?

boltssbbound

Jun 16, 2006
Thread_Killer said:
I'm WAY MORE jealous of the dude than I am happy for him. Does that make me a bad person?
Dude, there was even some of LT's blood on it. Way focking cool. Had I not been able to touch the glove, I would have been very jealous too. :lol:

tboltzcali

Sep 14, 2005
Thanks guys!!! Was the capper...Hey, loren, can I be the special guest for the podcast since LT cant make it????

Thread_Killer

Feb 6, 2006
tboltzcali said:
Thanks guys!!! Was the capper...Hey, loren, can I be the special guest for the podcast since LT cant make it????
Way to go, tboltz! Just messin' with ya.

:icon_rofl:

AthensPhilipRiversFan

Mar 13, 2006
Thread_Killer said:

not bad...but defintely honest! :icon_rofl:

okay and congrats to you and now...I WANT RIVERS TOWEL!!!!!! :bolt:

Boltzzz

BoltTalker
Aug 16, 2006
tboltz, that is so awesome, what a lucky SOB!!!!! Im so jeolous, but good for you :tup:

AthensPhilipRiversFan

Mar 13, 2006
WonderSlug said:
We need to get you to a game and then have Rivers personally give you the jersey he wore during the game. :yes:

GULP!

:icon_eek:

i do think i'll settle for the towel...him takin off his jersey and handin it to me....ummmmm i don't think the heart could take it :icon_tease: :icon_rofl:

Reactions: turbo_turtle

Carrie1219

Banned
Banned
Nov 16, 2005
not here
Great moment and pic... I'm really happy for you... I believe I held the glove after the game... It's all a blur to me... but I think someone showed me the glove and I didn't believe them... that it was LT's... :icon_rofl: :icon_rofl: :icon_rofl:

tboltzcali

Sep 14, 2005
I think I showed all you guys. I felt you guys all had part of this because we all set up this date and if it wasnt for bolttalk, I wouldnt of went.

Reactions: TheLash

BFISA

Nov 16, 2005
tboltzcali said:
I think I showed all you guys. I felt you guys all had part of this because we all set up this date and if it wasnt for bolttalk, I wouldnt of went.
Good onya, Bro!!:tup:

rexy2006

Dec 17, 2005
San Diego
tboltzcali said:
Awwww, tboltz, I met you after the game when you had a grass-stained, blood-spattered glove in your hand and the biggest shit-eatin grin I never seen in my life! You looked like the Cheshire Cat that got the freakin canary! It was classic. You looked kinda like this.>:icon_mrgreen:

Thanks for lettin us pass it around and just hold it. So glad you got it and they got a great pic of LT givin it to you.:tup:

SDRaiderH8er

Apr 27, 2006
AthensPhilipRiversFan said:
GULP!

:icon_eek:

i do think i'll settle for the towel...him takin off his jersey and handin it to me....ummmmm i don't think the heart could take it :icon_tease: :icon_rofl:
ya better bring yer husband if ya want some CPR action :yes: