• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Charger Commercials

BFISA

The one I saw on NFL Network the other nite, with Rivers, Gates, Merriman, and LoNeal is ok til they start dancing at the end, thus makin it borderline gey :icon_eek: :tdown: :icon_evil:

HEXEDBOLT

Don't like it, lump it!!!
Chispa said:
I'd call a homemade commercial.

If you can't make out the dialogue, it starts "There ain't no more..." And then, "Can I use that...?"

I just wanna know which one of you guys this is.

HAHA, thats pretty good.:icon_toast:

Concudan

Still Chargin
Staff member
Administrator
WonderSlug said:
And it was Shawne Merriman saying that. :lol:
You notice how he didnt say that about Rivers? I think there is still bad blood between them from when Rivers got in his face in college.

:lol:

HEXEDBOLT

Don't like it, lump it!!!
Concudan said:
You notice how he didnt say that about Rivers? I think there is still bad blood between them from when Rivers got in his face in college.

That was classic Rivers and I loved it.:icon_banana: :icon_toast:

WonderSlug

Concudan said:

Naw, I think it's more about Rivers outrunning him in practice. :icon_mrgreen: :icon_tease:

Concudan

Still Chargin
Staff member
Administrator
WonderSlug said:
Naw, Rivers has that "Oh ****, Merriman's after me!" survival overdrive. :lol:
Even the mother of all fight or flight insticts doesnt make Rivers that fast.

BFISA said:
The one I saw on NFL Network the other nite, with Rivers, Gates, Merriman, and LoNeal is ok til they start dancing at the end, thus makin it borderline gey :icon_eek: :tdown: :icon_evil:

Hey the dancing is funny!

Trumpet_Man

Chispa said:
I'd call a homemade commercial.

If you can't make out the dialogue, it starts "There ain't no more..." And then, "Can I use that...?"

I just wanna know which one of you guys this is.
Chispa that is classic......

I am not sure how you imbeded the link in your post but fans will miss it like my dumbass......

AnteaterRaider

Carpe Diem et omni Mundio
Staff member
Super Moderator
Podcaster
Thumper said:
Did you notice the dancing at the end? Watch Rivers. That boy can throw the ball like crazy, but he can't dance. :icon_rofl:
he is white
we white boys, even us younger down with it guys can't dance that well

Drunk

Thumper said:
Did you notice the dancing at the end? Watch Rivers. That boy can throw the ball like crazy, but he can't dance. :icon_rofl:

hahaha...kind of reminded me of the ol' super bowl bears shuffle....

BFISA

Thumper said:
We need to get Toby to dance during the road trip. It is SF after all. :nana_dance: :icon_rofl:
That dog ain't gonna hunt!! :icon_eek: :tdown: :icon_evil:

But I'll do Karaoke in halfa heartbeat!!:yes: :icon_wink: :icon_rofl: